England game in danger of being abandoned

Chillwell has been playing quite well for Leicester. He'll be the next player to go for crazy money imo.

Man City could do with him imo, they have Benjamin Mendy but his knees seem to be made of plasticine.

The sanction is surely they must play their next game behind closed doors regardless of incidents outside the ground.
However, a man has died in Sofia tonight. It is only being called an incident at this time. Nevertheless, if it is murder by Bulgaria fans, then the safety of places like this has to be considered. Perhaps time to started excluding them from international and European football until they get their house in order.

The sanction is surely they must play their next game behind closed doors regardless of incidents outside the ground.
However, a man has died in Sofia tonight. It is only being called an incident at this time. Nevertheless, if it is murder by Bulgaria fans, then the safety of places like this has to be considered. Perhaps time to started excluding them from international and European football until they get their house in order.
We had to have a fan zone in the middle of a field due to the threat posed by opposition fans. Clubs from these types of countries should be told to ram it imo.

Uefa are to lenient on hooliganism and racism.

Can't see there being 6 minutes injury time this half.

Probably keep the English fans in the ground for 2 hours though.

Bulgaria look absolutely atrocious, worse than Scotland to be fair

They were a couple down anyway, but they look like they chucked it when the possible abandonment started.

Reactions: BWO
The ironic thing is that come the weekend the racist idiots will be sitting at home watching the EPL on the telly cheering on the same players they are aiming the abuse at.

I'm pretty certain Scotland would have been beaten easily by that Bulgaria team, england where on another level, gk kept the score down.

I think its been confirmed the death was due to drug use

Maybe they're booing him cause he's a wee pompous prick? I would boo French eddy or that big uche guy fae hearts doesn't mean it's racist man do you boo people differently due to their skin colour? . Same way any player a don't like gets pelters. Cotton wool times ahead fs folks feelings get hurt for or folk get victimised for farting nowadays.

Wow.

What an idiotic post.

Don't really see how tonight was some great victory like Ian Wright was suggesting. I watched a bit of the first half back and the first PA announcement just seemed to rile the bastards up and make the chanting worse. If that group with the black jackets on hadn't have left, seemingly by their own accord, I dread to think how bad it would've got.

Maybe they're booing him cause he's a wee pompous prick? I would boo French eddy or that big uche guy fae hearts doesn't mean it's racist man do you boo people differently due to their skin colour? . Same way any player a don't like gets pelters. Cotton wool times ahead fs folks feelings get hurt for or folk get victimised for farting nowadays.

P. S if it turns out to be genuine I'll hold my hands up but he's got to be the.most abused player on the planet.

ITV just showed Sterling getting monkey chants directed at him.

Time to hold your hands up.

P. S if it turns out to be genuine I'll hold my hands up but he's got to be the.most abused player on the planet.

Monkey chants is a bit different from booing a player.

celtic fan in work was saying he couldn’t work out why last month Hearts fans were holding Union Flags but doing Nazi salutes.

I didon’t have the energy to try and explain the ‘red hand salute’ as it would just sound ludicrous.
The “red hand salute” hasn’t been seen for donkeys, it was a ludicrous gesture ,and thankfully it has been dropped.

Just shows how important it is we continue to keep TBB and any mention of the pope/19th Century Terrorists out our song book Cos simply uefa class it in the same way and after tonight they can’t continue to give small fines to these countries. It will simply be a case of
1st offence - partial stadium closure like we got
2nd offence - full stadium closure
3rd offence - points deduction
4th offence - expelled

or at least it should be fines do nothing to these Russian/Eastern European fans. Whether or not uefa do the above we will see but it’s getting to the point where they will have no choice the pressure will be to much and if that means they have to expel a bigname like Italy then so be it. I love TBB and other songs but it simply won’t be accepted by uefa ever again

UEFA don’t give a %^*& about racism. They’ve never taken it seriously and only would if big nations begin to refuse to play matches. Until then they’ll throw stupid 10k fines to these countries and nothing will change.

Exactly. They want the good PR that comes with saying they'll do this and that to combat racism yet when push comes to shove. They do nothing.

The “red hand salute” hasn’t been seen for donkeys, it was a ludicrous gesture ,and thankfully it has been dropped.

that’s not true mate. I’m not saying I’ve seen hundreds so it, but I have seen it this season whilst people were singing rule Britannia.

It was during an EL qualifier so that makes it even more crazy to do.

Another hugely embarrassing post. Get a fucking grip of yourself.

ITV just showed Sterling getting monkey chants directed at him.

Time to hold your hands up.
Did you see the Nazi salutes? Along with other white supremacist signs.
The monkey chants were audible on the TV broadcast.
I'm disgusted by the whole thing
Just a shame England didn't stick a few more past them.

You’re clearly an absolute fucking idiot.

Hope the Nazi salutes on the tele and the clearly audible monkey chants were enough for you to hold your hands up.

Back