Katic Signs New Contract

Excellent. Hope he's here for a good few years then gets us a load of cash.

U3wcKxw.gif

He's a great player, tremendous news that he's signed this contract. Thought he wasn't rated by the manager?

Great news. The lad is developing into a cracking defender and footballer.

He's still got his weaknesses and areas he can improve on but he's young enough (23 years old) to iron those out and continue to develop.

He's at the right club.

Brilliant news he's a very good defender and has all the attributes and potential to be a Rangers great imo.

Reactions: VMS
Was reported last week that both him and Jack were to be given new deals.Done and dusted,onwards and upwards.

Love you Nikola.

Fantastic to see the club's dealing with contracts of late.

We really are back.

Excellent.

I personally think he's already our best CB.
Even if you don't agree just now, I'm convinced people will come to see things this way.

The boy has incredible potential and is destined to play at a very high level.

I personally don't think he is our best current central defender, Goldson is for me.

However he definitely has the potential to become our best and in the not too distant future.

Delighted for Niko, he deserves this.

More good news concerning our club. Another excellent player committed to Rangers for four more years.
Things are looking up across the board - from the facilities, the youth development programme, the first team squad, the management team and the Board and chairman.
Only one or two flies in the ointment, including one black and white particularly fat one.

The manager doesn't rate him, eh?

The big guy has mainly been a tower of strength, and has his best days ahead of him. Great move by the club.

amazing. probably my favourite current player at the club along with buff.

is it just me who feels short of breath watching his interviews?

Great news. The big man is a top defender who will improve over the next few years.
Well done to the club for getting him ties to the club for a few years.

That was a great interview. Shows his love for the club, his team mates and the fans. I was a bit worried that he would become disillusioned with being left out at times but he seems to realise he is learning under the management team. He very rarely lets us down when called on and always gives his all.

Delighted about this as I rate him as our best CH. Katic will be a big part of our success and he will have plenty of medals when he eventually moves on.

Over the moon tbh. :))

Back