New level of obsession.

You have to wonder what sort of low level adult (I am presuming it’s written by an adult) intelligence it takes to write about a wee boy who probably isn’t aware of what’s going on. And then there’s the feckers that read it and probably agree with it.

Reading that has made my day. We are really starting to get under their skin. Looking forward to reading more of the same in the future.

They admired Gerrard as much as any football fan.
An icon of the game, revered around the world for his loyalty, grit, ability.

Imagine the sheer horror as not only does that same icon arrive to manage us but speaks highly of us, appears to have genuine affection for our club and supporters and is so impressed with our institution that he hopes his only son grows up to be one of the people.

Imagine that hurt and rage.

Aaahh.
It just feels so sweet.

Yahoos are gonna be yahoos I'm afraid. I've no idea what makes him so certain his mob will get 9 in a row. After all, his team is sitting second after being comfortably beaten by Livi.
Hopefully this complacency is also present in the celtic dressing room.

The blogger is everything he's accusing others of. He's a bigot consumed with hatred for Rangers supporters and Rangers. How hypocritical of him to write about the next generation hating this stuff and proponents of it. He is a proponent of it. If he has children he will ingrain his hatred of Rangers supporters into them too. Too stupid to realise he is enabling tribalism down the generations, and spouting utter shite claiming the next generation will hate it. They won't thanks to him, and other simple minded beasts like him.
He does blog for a like minded readership. Scotland is full of people like these. Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone by now.
I really cannot put that any better. I only wish it could be in the comment section of his blog! An idiot consumed by hate!

I genuinely believe some will not be able to handle life if we win the league. They are so self assured it will be their downfall. It’ll be comedy gold when it happens.

My girlfriend and whole family are Irish-heritage, catholic Celtic supporters and have the biggest set of green-tinted specs you could ever imagine.

Her uncle refuses to acknowledge anything positive about anything in Scottish football that is related to other clubs, convinced Celtic would be 10 points clear by xmas. Her dad actually refused to speak to anyone and vacated the dinner table when Livi beat them.

The thought of losing the league is incomprehensible, I honestly don't think they would leave the house for months if the trophy is at Ibrox come May.

Again another story from a deluded rambler. I had to stop reading for fear I would spew everywhere, the hardcore mentally challengeds really are insane they genuinely would rather talk about Rangers than their own team. Their desperation to be liked is off the scale, bone chilling pish. I find it very ironic that they think anyone would like their terrorist paedo club.

Wow!
I actually want to say something along the lines of "what a steaming pile of sh1te" but that is truly strange, demented ramblings.
Imagine dedicating a piece to that.
One thing I'll say for them is that they never cease to amaze me. What a weird obsessed bunch.

My girlfriend and whole family are Irish-heritage, catholic Celtic supporters and have the biggest set of green-tinted specs you could ever imagine.

Her uncle refuses to acknowledge anything positive about anything in Scottish football that is related to other clubs, convinced Celtic would be 10 points clear by xmas. Her dad actually refused to speak to anyone and vacated the dinner table when Livi beat them.

The thought of losing the league is incomprehensible, I honestly don't think they would leave the house for months if the trophy is at Ibrox come May.

I'd get out now mate..

That growing fanbase that needed tarpaulin to cover their top teir for 5 years until their favourite obsession returned to the top flight. That fan base?

Without Rangers and apartheid schooling, their support wouldn’t even exist.

Scumbag mentally challenged bastard.

John James can make all the blog posts he wants but atleast none of us go up at an awards ceremony, started greeting and screeching about our wife’s turning the wains against us.

The kill a 19th Century Terrorist before a die song doesnt even exist. They twisted the words of build my gallows from 'that I might see before I die' into kill a 19th Century Terrorist before I die
They are sick.

FBIMG15714119104471571412801.jpg

They are above sectarian behaviour of course

The kill a 19th Century Terrorist before a die song doesnt even exist. They twisted the words of build my gallows from 'that I might see before I die' into kill a 19th Century Terrorist before I die
They are sick.
In my 29 years supporting Rangers I have literally never heard anyone sing that song.

The “Celtic” blog must write at least 500+ blogs a year about Rangers and about 50 on Celtic and the ones that are about them usually have about 50 mentions of Rangers within the first two paragraphs.

This is also the same lowlife bigot who thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to sing terrorist songs & recently called abused children “ambulance chasers”.

Can you imagine what his parents must have been like to produce such a disgusting person?

I've said it before but I honestly don't think their is another club in world football that have to put up with a 'rival's' teams fans who are as obsessed and as deranged as what sellick fans are with us.

Imagine getting triggered by an opponent's manager saying that his son will support the team that he is managing?
I’ve thought exactly the same for years. The worrying thing is how far beyond football it goes, into politics, the media and elsewhere.

They are a club like no other. I'd shake the hand of the marketing guru who came up with that classic statement, as its true, but not for the reasons they think. They're so self unaware and obsessed as to be beyond parody.

Mr Forrest inferred that a young girl (who I presume he has never even seen, much less met) is a 19th Century Terrorist. A Rangers supporter would have had the Gestapo Scotia knocking his door. Will the same happen to Mr Forrest? I will not hold my breath.

In all my life I’ve never heard this “kill a 19th Century Terrorist before I die” stuff, aside from when perpetuated by these strange and obsessed vermin, they seem to have literally made it up, which isn’t at all surprising really.
I was just going to ask this.
Has anybody ever actually heard this being sung.
Well, any of our own, that is.
I haven’t.
Never.
Ever.
Not even once.
Not even a syllable.
Never.

Back