If you could do a 5 second "team talk"

MrBearightside

The scenario:

Gerrard has planned a team meeting now that everyone has returned from international duties, but before he starts the meeting he gives you 5 seconds to say anything you want to the squad, what would you say?

I'd say "Listen to the manager, he will lead us to glory"

in a 50/50 its 100% yours, go past, over or through them even if you have to break them WIN

"This mob covered up a paedo ring for forty-plus years. Always have a man on the back post at corners"

Success ensured.

When i was the Irvine Meadow kit man in the 90's Gary Faulds the Medda manager at that time said " They hate us, we fuckin hate them get intae them" that was against Kilwinning Rangers and thats all he said

From top to bottom you are hated in this country because of that badge on your chest and what this club stands for.

This means everything, absolutely everything to those fans out there, and if you win this league for them, they will remember you on their death bed and smile. God save the Queen and God bless the Rangers.

“I’ve got you at over 2.5 on my coupon. Don’t let me down.”

The OP reminded me of a story about when Jock Wallace took over at Leicester City.

After his first team talk, one of the players had to ask a team-mate, "What's a skoosh case?"

"Look at the table and keep up the good work, come May we will still be top. Get into everyone and no surrender"

Back