Club 1872 BBC Complaint upheld

How long can this discredited organisation carry on with their agenda against us before they are reigned in and are made to take responsibility for actions!! Surely there has to be a line where someone high at the BBC asks what is going on!

Their doing a better job than what our Board are doing too take these Barristers to task. The Board should also be suing that creep Daily for deformation. We can no longer turn the cheek in the Presbyterian way.
You don't get involved in a litigation case with a kunnt who has fukol.

Well done to Club 1872 and anyone else who complains about these things.

These complaints have to be investigated and go through a process at the BBC.

Eventually the time, cost and inconvenience of having to deal with these complaints will result in the actions the journalists involved being more hassle than they're worth and they'll be told to reign it in.

Over optmistic? Perhaps but we will see.

BBC are a shite organization all over but the Scottish part is a complete disgrace. You do wonder why they are just allowed to go along spouting continuous amounts of shite and lies with nothing of note being done.

Club 1872, well done. As for what Pacific Quay CSC do, if it’s nothing then we still need to keep piling on the evidence as at some point someone in London is liable to start asking questions. You might ask one $64,000 one - why not already - but that’s for another time

BBC Scotland is being run with a sectarian agenda. The hierarchy at Pacific Quay are content to follow this route but if they continue with their hatred they eventually will be brought to task. They think they are above the law but the law will catch up with them because their hatred blinds them to reality.

Well Done to all involved.

Keep up the good work although it will take for English to do a lot worse for the BBC to bag him.

I was listening to an English journo a couple of days ago, who spoke about his time working for the BBC. He said everything reported has to be corroborated by 2 solid sources before they’ll think about running it. Nothing new but it does confirms how the integrity of BBC Scotland has been destroyed to suit their own prejudices.

I was listening to an English journo a couple of days ago, who spoke about his time working for the BBC. He said everything reported has to be corroborated by 2 solid sources before they’ll think about running it. Nothing new but it does confirms how the integrity of BBC Scotland has been destroyed to suit their own prejudices.

Correct. I know someone too.

Seems like this has been ignored again to kick Rangers mate.

Do not fund paedo harbourers and bigots of the BBC.

They have a charter they abuse.

They are not impartial.

Do not pay the license fee.

I agree. Call them and tell them you're not paying as you no longer listen or watch ANY broadcasts by anyone because of the BBC bias. I did this and was told they'll not be back in touch with me till 2021. I told them about the hatred directed towards our club and the young guy I spoke to knew nothing about it.

The next complaints from Club 1872 should go directly to Ofcom as the BBC is clearly incapable of coming up with sanctions that are acceptable given the appalling bias and twisting of the truth that BBC Scotland staff indulge in when reporting all things Rangers.
A dossier of complaints upheld needs to be compiled to submit along with the next new complaint. I would hope the next one is against Daly.

How many times do these scum at BBC Scotland have to be caught before London finally gets involved ? Pacific Quay needs gutted of these Rangers -hating liars.
It’s like an episode from Father Ted when Jack says to the priest, “I’m so, so sorry” and Ted says “now that’s sarcasm”.
How many times is that now this mob have deliberately got something spectacularly wrong only for some faceless entity overturning it with minimal disruption to Pathetic Quay.

As much as it's a pleasing result, does it change anything?

Will it alter Sportscene's editing of our games?

I apreciate it's a long game but how long is a long game and when do we start seeing parity?

As much as it's a pleasing result, does it change anything?

Will it alter Sportscene's editing of our games?

I apreciate it's a long game but how long is a long game and when do we start seeing parity?
That’s the point, how many straws are the club going to take before the proverbial camel’s back is broken.
That fecking dossier must be bursting out it’s binder by now

Back