Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Aribo strolls around the park like an 80 year old at walking football! That’s not a criticism, it’s just his style, but he doesn’t seem like he’s in the game.

Corner fired over to far side where Alfie gathered a few yards out and place a shot past keeper and defender. Nicely done.

then he fucked off the Jambos behind the goal who have been giving him grief all day by sinking to his knees and stretching out his arms in a Christ-like display :p

He made them cross

Corner fired over to far side where Alfie gathered a few yards out and place a shot past keeper and defender. Nicely done.

then he fucked off the Jambos behind the goal who have been giving him grief all day by sinking to his knees and stretching out his arms in a Christ-like display :p

Nice summing up Suck

How many of yea went to the bog and missed that I wonder !?

Least celebrated goal in a match thread for a long time... :)) :)) :))

"Ikpeazu most fouled man in league"...

Commentator actually saying that in a game Morelos has been fouled 4 times?

I would still make changes at half time.

Stewart for Aribo, Kent for Ojo.

I wish aribo would drive into the box more, he gets close and then plays the sideways ball. Risk losing the ball and draw the foul and mix it up.

Stephen Craigan offers absolutely %^*& all in terms of insight into the game.
The fact he’s the worst in that commentary box is something.
I'll get pelters for this but when Sutton talks just football I think he's a good analyst. when he talks about anything else he's a fudd

Back