Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Tav really needs to try and regain some form and fast as he just seems to be getting worse the further in to the season we get

Tav needs dropped for Away games an absolute bomb scare. Although aribo was awful so was ojo. We bottled it simple as that. This team isn’t good enough to mount a serious challenge. Well done rangers ruined my weekend

In the end, relieved to get a point.

We continually talk of teams upping their performance against us and it was going to be the case today. Tynecastle is always a tough ground.

Been saying that all week, but nah - easy game, 4-0, 5-0 blah blah blah.

Long way to go. Neck and neck.

Bring it on.

Had the chance to turn the screw start of second half and go for the jugular. Instead we came out in second gear and stayed there. Not acceptable. Do we really want to win anything this season?

Piss poor the day.

Second best for most of the game.

Looked timid.

Tav had another shocker.

Ojo can fu.ck off back home as far as I'm concerned.

So much wrong with that the day!

One of the worst games of football, I’ve ever seen.
Got dragged down to their level and didn’t have a clue how to change it.
Good point for them. Games like that we have to win if we have any ambitions for the title.
Horrendous advert for Scottish football.

Didn’t deserve anything from that. We just weren’t up for the fight and let Hearts set the tempo.

We bring on Kent, Stewart and Defoe and they get about 3 touches between them. Far too slow and slack in possession today. Ryan Jack can’t return quick enough.

Reactions: dmg
Need to sort our away form out if we want to win the league, shocking performances away from home all season domestically.

Shit performance hit we sit joint top Nd can be ahead again next weekend.

Hardly the end of the world, these results happen

Our midfield did not control the game & I really feel we need to be getting more from Aribo.

Apart from a excellent pass in the 2nd half, the shape nor balance of our midfield is right when he is playing in that 3

Title 55 ma arse
Thats the spirit.....throw in the towel after 9 games...jesus christ!!!
Yes we were poor but ffs theres 29 games to go!
I come on here and wonder if its a Rangers supporters forum or not some of the comments.
Some people need to realise what "though the straits be broad or narrow, follow we will" actually means.
Im off to the lounge for some sense

Shocking performance against a poor hearts team down to the bare bones, incapable of getting a result after hitting the top of league.
Guys like Aribo, Ojo, Kamara etc no use when you need to roll the sleeves up in the difficult away games. Less said about Tav this season the better.

Reactions: dmg
One final chance to create real pressure and we get a standard half arsed floaty shit cross from Tavernier. Joke.

We didn't deserve to win that.

Lost the battle and played right into their hands with our looking to go wide constantly.

A midfield three that contains Kamara and Aribo in it is too soft for these type of games imo. We missed Jack badly today.

I have said it before but Tav is never a Rangers captain.

we‘ve scored 1 less than them
Ah. The table I am looking at has them at 28 for and 7 against and us at 27 for and 6 against before this game, which with this at 1-1 would be dead equal.

Looks like it was updated with goals but not points. So equal goal difference anyway.

The bigot yesterday, said we wouldn't have the bottle to take the top back and we should have proved him wrong and we blew it.

Back