Where is Andy King?

I don't think he was a Gerrard signing looks more a Mark Allen signing i reckon. Clearly King has been brought up to add depth to the squad and that's it really.

Arfield needs benched for a while, King will get a chance surely

If he can’t get near a 18 man squad when we already light In the midfield area with Jack being injured I wouldn’t be too sure

This game would have been perfect for King, yet we go with Kamara and Aribo who were painfully short when it was a dogfight.

I don’t think there’s anything bizarre about it.

If he hasn’t impressed Gerrard in training he isn’t getting into the squad. I think it’s as simple as that.

Kamara has been poor this season, Aribo hasn't kicked a ball domestically and Arfield isn't doing it yet King is nowhere to be seen.

I'd fancy King to produce more than Kamara, Aribo and Arfield.

Pointless signing for both parties as we will be picking up some of the tab on his wages and he isn't even in the squad or getting a chance.

Brought in for squad depth won't see him till Aribo or someone similar picks up an injury

As per title.

He is a proven goal scoring midfielder, a premiership winner. Even described as a 'no brainer' of a signing by the manager. He can hardly get near our bench never mind start a game when our midfield offer us very little in atttacking options.

Strange signing
He's not good enough. If he was he'd be in the team.

Andy King wasn't even starting regularly for Leicester in the Championship a few seasons ago and has suffered a horrendous injury in the time since.

Our midfield today was absolutely dire

Gerrard needs to drop his favourites

Don’t think he will though

Reactions: TN8
Worrying gerrard seems to have Polster & Halliday in front of him at the moment. Looked sharp enough in the sub appearances so far but can only assume he’s not showing it in training.

Not for the first time Arfield has come back, looking knackered, from International duty and has strangely, for me, been thrown straight back into the team !
Gerrard's insistence in constantly playing Arfield is absolutely nuts. And it shows time and time again.

He’s looked sharp enough in his brief appearances
He has, he looks like he does the simple things consistently well and sorts out problems before they happen.

With a recent title win under his belt, he’s exactly the type that you want out there driving people on. Maybe he has a bigger part to play in the second half of the season? Seems a risk to keep him on ice until then though.

Not for the first time Arfield has come back, looking knackered, from International duty and has strangely, for me, been thrown straight back into the team !
Arfield hasn’t had a break in over a year with combination of club & country football and it is starting to show a bit.. he looks weary at times.

Starting to look like this season's Gareth McAuley. Today would have been an ideal game for him. Shouldn't be playing Kamara and Aribo together in games where the midfield will be scrappy.

I think he will be recalled to Leicester in January being honest. Rodgers will be wanting him to get some game time, not sit on his backside watching from the stands.
I think it’s time Greg was back in the picture again IMO

As per title.

He is a proven goal scoring midfielder, a premiership winner. Even described as a 'no brainer' of a signing by the manager. He can hardly get near our bench never mind start a game when our midfield offer us very little in atttacking options.

Strange signing

Waste of space and money, he'll go back down the round in the next window in my opinion.

Back