Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This Martin Henry guy should be nowhere near this SFA inquiry

He also surely has overstepped the line by only commenting on the Neely allegations and imo he’s compromised his status as being impartial

I fear Nonce FC are going to escape sanctions from the SFA as they have hand picked this creep Henry

Only a UK wide proper independent inquiry will find the truth

Bennell links need investigated and the victims of CFC and CBC who were passed between the paedos need closure and compensation

Nonce FC have covered this up for decades and continue to do so yet BBC Scotland and Daly accuse Rangers of a cover up

The allegations by ONE victim need investigated and if this guy was subjected to improper attention he needs help

A cabal of paedos in high places in Scotland is trying to sweep this scandal under the carpet and ignore the glaring facts of a paedo ring at CFC which is linked to Crewe, Man City, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle

All these clubs have had paedos convicted in courts

Rangers have not had one conviction yet BBC Scotland are allowed to tarnish our clubs reputation

I hope we go after Daly in court if he has failed to corroborate the victims allegations

I’d ruin the sleekit cuunt if it was me in charge

He also surely has overstepped the line by only commenting on the Neely allegations and imo he’s compromised his status as being impartial

I fear Nonce FC are going to escape sanctions from the SFA as they have hand picked this creep Henry

Bennell links need investigated and the victims of CFC and CBC who were passed between the paedos need closure and compensation

Nonce FC have covered this up for decades and continue to do so yet BBC Scotland and Daly accuse Rangers of a cover up

The allegations by ONE victim need investigated and if this guy was subjected to improper attention he needs help

A cabal of paedos in high places in Scotland is trying to sweep this scandal under the carpet and ignore the glaring facts of a paedo ring at CFC which is linked to Crewe, Man City, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle

Rangers have not had one conviction yet BBC Scotland are allowed to tarnish our clubs reputation

I hope we go after Daly in court if he has failed to corroborate the victims allegations

I agree with all of this. I really think Rangers have a case for prosecution here.

I don’t know if you noticed in the other thread that he has changed his “coverup” report to “alleged coverup” and that he’s receiving abuse. Aw my heart bleeds.
Also there is an Instagram photo doing the rounds with his boss McLaughlin and his Celtic family at hampden. That just says it all. Like Humza these individuals put their loyalties to their club before the truth.

I don’t know if you noticed in the other thread that he has changed his “coverup” report to “alleged coverup” and that he’s receiving abuse. Aw my heart bleeds.
Also there is an Instagram photo doing the rounds with his boss McLaughlin and his Celtic family at hampden. That just says it all. Like Humza these individuals put their loyalties to their club before the truth.

So he's changed his incorrect article now? Ffs.

We get the BBC and The Record spewing out whatever they want to try and hurt us and then they come back with a hidden apology after the damage has been done, or in this case, an amendment. Not good enough. The original story is as relevant as 1 is to 1 million.

I'm not one screaming for the club coming out swinging a baseball ball to these cants, but it's definitely now reached that stage and more than likely surpassed it. They control the narrative and that's blatantly designed to hurt us, or at the very least play on words and we take it. No more Rangers. If we can, make an example of one, or preferably a few of them through the courts - don't hurt them in return, destroy them.

Just to add...we missed a trick in not shouting from the rooftops for a full, independent, public inquiry, into ALL Scottish clubs to get this cleansed. We should have been putting the boot firmly on that mobs throat once again. A good, tactful statement, but that was a mistake in not calling for an inquiry.

More recently .....

JS106742313.jpg

... and from the Daily Record into the bargain

Does anyone have a copy of the clipping from the scum where they wish Jim Torbett well with his future business interests when he was sacked? I know I have seen it but haven't saved a copy.

HS you can dig a copy from the Celtic View as I’m sure they wished him or one of the other beasts well in there,if all else fails the Mitchell Library is where the journalist’s have been going for confirmation and other info.

It is most likely Celtic have given the SFA permission to hold this enquiry with their own handpicked puppet.

There are a group of four that constantly abuse the Grays. Totally unacceptable behaviour, it's the same Hollicom four every time. Green, Ronnie Bolingoli, Fergus is back and the scumbag Muirhead. Be aware bears they are attempting to play the victim card since the Neely story has been rehashed, we knew they would and are going at like the scum they are. Notice they are trying to perpetuate the myth that Neely was Bennell best pals. Don't bite if you come up against this four.

I got so far into reading some of their vile posts and couldn’t read any further. How this filth sleep at night is beyond me.

Andrew Gray represented their boys club and this is how the mutants treat his family? This is a convicted beast who has been found guilty and a club that has made various attempts to cover it up, and this is how they treat 2 grieving ladies fighting for the truth and justice.

We actually know the bastard who is behind it. He goes on Twitter using various guises. An abhorrent human being with his little poet sheep behind him. Your day will come. I personally promise you that.

they've been laying the groundwork at the sfa/spl for years in preparation

Without a doubt. They don’t even care how much money they’re going to have to pay the victims and they probably don’t even care how much their reputation gets besmirched by all this but what they do care about is avoiding any sporting sanctions like being relegated to the bottom tier or trophies stripped for all the years the paedo gang was operating or having their licence withdrawn.
That’s why we’re going to have a sham SFA investigation actually endorsed by Celtic that lays the blame at Scottish football in general.

Last edited:
There are a group of four that constantly abuse the Grays. Totally unacceptable behaviour, it's the same Hollicom four every time. Green, Ronnie Bolingoli, Fergus is back and the scumbag Muirhead. Be aware bears they are attempting to play the victim card since the Neely story has been rehashed, we knew they would and are going at like the scum they are. Notice they are trying to perpetuate the myth that Neely was Bennell best pals. Don't bite if you come up against this four.
Muirhead is a vile shitebag.

Last edited:
I got so far into reading some of their vile posts and couldn’t read any further. How this filth sleep at night is beyond me.

Andrew Gray represented their boys club and this is how the mutants treat his family? This is a convicted beast who has been found guilty and a club that has made various attempts to cover it up, and this is how they treat 2 grieving ladies fighting for the truth and justice.

We actually know the bastard who is behind it. He goes on Twitter using various guises. An abhorrent human being with his little poet sheep behind him. Your day will come. I personally promise you that.

Utter scumbags accusing the Mrs Gray and Michelle's twitter accounts as being fake and accusing them of all sorts. Not one of them will call for and independent enquiry into all clubs. They have now spun the Neely story to make it out that Rangers fans have only been calling for an enquiry into there club even though we have been calling for the enquiry to be into all clubs since day one.

I am not on twitter but feel free to pass on a real true story of best pals to any of them rats,but it involves their own scums team’s manager,Lennon WAS really close and best pals with Andy Woodward who was obliviously abused by Bennell.

Best pals enough to be his best man at his wedding so they must have been freinds and Woodward was in the west end a few weeks ago,shame the never caught up.

Dan Gordon’s documentary will join the dots of pals Bennell and the scums peado gang.

I see there now passing around pictures of John watt trying to intimidate him.

I take it he's the lawyer representing the Gray family.

I am not on twitter but feel free to pass on a real true story of best pals to any of them rats,but it involves their own scums team’s manager,Lennon WAS really close and best pals with Andy Woodward who was obliviously abused by Bennell.

Best pals enough to be his best man at his wedding so they must have been freinds and Woodward was in the west end a few weeks ago,shame the never caught up.

Dan Gordon’s documentary will join the dots of pals Bennell and the scums peado gang.
Just been on Twitter to address Ronnie and Fergus who have been vitriolic towards Mrs Gray and Michelle. A right pair of c@nts. Paedophile apologists at best. I despise those kind of people. I have followed Rangers for the best part of 30 odd years. Should Rangers ever be found guilty of any form of cover up into child abuse, and I mean the board from years ago to now, i will never be back. These people from over by seem to excuse this form of behaviour, this a child abuse ffs. Sick b@ss@s.

Just been on Twitter to address Ronnie and Fergus who have been vitriolic towards Mrs Gray and Michelle. A right pair of c@nts. Paedophile apologists at best. I despise those kind of people. I have followed Rangers for the best part of 30 odd years. Should Rangers ever be found guilty of any form of cover up into child abuse, and I mean the board from years ago to now, i will never be back. These people from over by seem to excuse this form of behaviour, this a child abuse ffs. Sick b@ss@s.

Neither the club or its supporters care one iota for the victims of the abuse scandal. They are seen as traitors who have betrayed the cause and will be countered by any means necessary to the bitter end by their entire mafia.

I see there now passing around pictures of John watt trying to intimidate him.

I take it he's the lawyer representing the Gray family.

John Watt has a few friends on this forum and I hope they would be passing on this info if true to him or the police if that’s the case,it’s because John is more clued up that the average bear on the Neverland ranch paedo gang.

Been calling them out for years as it affected a close friend of his,lovely guy who I have been in his company a few times.

Circulating pics of him online for scum fans to abuse wish harm physical or mental is not on as he is only telling the truth and it’s getting hotter in the kitchen for these scumbags,what’s wrong with theses folks wishing harm on an old guy ffs.

John Watt has a few friends on this forum and I hope they would be passing on this info if true to him or the police if that’s the case,it’s because John is more clued up that the average bear on the Neverland ranch paedo gang.

Been calling them out for years as it affected a close friend of his,lovely guy who I have been in his company a few times.

Circulating pics of him online for scum fans to abuse wish harm physical or mental is not on as he is only telling the truth and it’s getting hotter in the kitchen for these scumbags,what’s wrong with theses folks wishing harm on an old guy ffs.
It’s like you say BB. It’s getting hotter in the kitchen and these vile individuals will do anything to protect the name of their club/cult.

To abuse John is just the lowest of the low. The filth that are doing so have no place in our society. They should be named and shamed.

The abuse that Michelle Gray also received recently from said individuals has been passed to members of the press. We need to rid our society of this scum.

When is this documentary due out ?

We’re led to believe its early to mid next year and apparently 3 one hour programmes.
Was targeted for end of year but I hear it will be first half of 2020 now

Can we have confidence that Dan Gordon has not been/will not be 'got at' by the scum? They'll be doing their damndest to influence this.

Can we have confidence that Dan Gordon has not been/will not be 'got at' by the scum? They'll be doing their damndest to influence this.

I only know his researches were at every scum trial,and we’re filming up here not long ago,and were extremely professional in written statement’s taken and interviews,he has the famous “14” list I imagine which should be intresting and to whom it was given too all those years ago,that’s a cover up.

Last edited:

Thanks BB, you are best not to be on twatter at the moment. It's like rabid dogs attacking the survivors and the families. That's a great bit of info. You wonder why best pals wouldn't meet up if they were in the same city

It’s like you say BB. It’s getting hotter in the kitchen and these vile individuals will do anything to protect the name of their club/cult.

To abuse John is just the lowest of the low. The filth that are doing so have no place in our society. They should be named and shamed.

The abuse that Michelle Gray also received recently from said individuals has been passed to members of the press. We need to rid our society of this scum.

Would be interesting to see how many of these accounts would suddenly dissappear if Muirhead was banned by IP address.

Last edited:

I only know his researches were at every scum trial,and we’re filming up here not long ago,and were extremely professional in written statement’s taken and interviews,he has the famous “14” list I imagine which should be intresting and to whom it was given too all those years ago,that’s a cover up.
What’s the 14 list mate?

Grim. How many do we know?

That there were 14 potential paedos on a list Sasa ?

It’s been well known & publicised for a long time mate.

Gerry McSherry who’s a Celtic fan has been continuing the fight on those not convicted for years. Hugh Birt the CFC Chairman at the time was pushed out of the door for pursuing it.

The meeting to fire him was attended by Kevin Kelly, Jim Torbett & Frank Cairney.

It could only happen at that club that two paedophiles are part of the decision to fire a guy for wanting to investigate pardophiles.

That there were 14 potential paedos on a list Sasa ?

It’s been well known & publicised for a long time mate.

Gerry McSherry who’s a Celtic fan has been continuing the fight on those not convicted for years. Hugh Birt the CFC Chairman at the time was pushed out of the door for pursuing it.

The meeting to fire him was attended by Kevin Kelly, Jim Torbett & Frank Cairney.

It could only happen at that club that two paedophiles are part of the decision to fire a guy for wanting to investigate pardophiles.
I meant how many of the 14 are public knowledge?

Back