Shirt Framing recommendations, Lanarkshire Area

Ulsterscot

Official Ticketer
Can anyone recommend a shirt framer in the Lanarkshire area?

Got 2 signed Rangers jerseys I want framed for Christmas.

However on one frame I will be looking to add a couple of pictures below it with a plaque in the middle with a date and location on it.

The other jersey will just be standard.

Would rather give the work to a fellow bear who will take more care with the jerseys

Thanks

Gunna hijack this and ask if anyone knows of any decent DIY kits? Need to frame two of my shirts. (One of them is from my avatar ;-) )

Buy frame from eBay and frame it yourself. It’s pretty simple and you can also get a plaque with whatever you want wrote on it.

Not quite Lanarkshire but I go to The Framing Workshop at St George's X for anything I need done.

Again I dont know of any affiliation but they've done a blinding job of anything iv took in and that includes shirts, boxing gloves, prints and photos.

I got him to frame a jersey for me, superb job.

No idea of his affiliation though.

https://ibb.co/KypGGf4
That’s not very staunch of you not to ask, you may find out if you ever take the top out the frame he has put a photo of Neil Lennon on the back of the strip . :))

I've used Bishopbriggs Gallery & Picture Framers a few times for framing and they've been excellent. I know it's not quite Lanarkshire, but just throwing them into the mix. Usually 2-3 weeks depending on how busy they are.

Their Facebook has some photos of shirts they've framed. Loads of Rangers ones!

Thanks for the help guys.

Not being a Rangers fan isnt a deal breaker to be honest as long as they do a good job.

Last edited:
Bumping my own thread.

Away to see about this tonight.

Any ideas of what colour and frame to have for the Rangers home jersey.

Any pictures of your own signed jerseys to compare?

ive put this on a couple of threads before, its really easy to do yourself. you can get the frames from ebay and theyre good quality also.

There’s a place opposite Tesco in the gow, Caledonia Fine Arts. Their work is class. Done full McRae race suits and the like for me in the past and reasonable price wise too.

dunno if these will work mate

Spendally Framing (shotts)

Does framing for rsea, rangers fc and erskine

Ex Serviceman
Bluenose
2 1/2 man
Squareman

Exception work and very reasonable prices

Whats not to like

Spendally Framing (shotts)

Does framing for rsea, rangers fc and erskine

Ex Serviceman
Bluenose
2 1/2 man
Squareman

Exception work and very reasonable prices

Whats not to like

From Shotts never heard of him thanks, as have a signed top i've been wanting framed for years now, that i've never got round to

Alex at Fanatikool did an amazing job for me on a UEFA cup final team signed shirt.

Based in Falkirk, just off the motorway
He wanted 140 per shirt from me. I have a Ricksen one and a Prso one I want done. I'm now waiting on 2 DIY frames from Amazon at £30 ish each.
In fairness, fanatikool framing looks amazing, but I was £250 for the shirts and I'm not paying £280 to frame them. He does do an amazing job if you can justify it.

Back