Are Hearts struggling to sell their allocation? It would appear so

Yes it above them far end of the upper part of the South Stand

Hampden-Park-seating-plan.jpg
Can’t see us getting that then. Especially if they’ve sold tickets in sections L and K

They’d be as well just giving us section F and letting them sell H if there is any demand.

Chances are section H will be left empty. It was last year for the Aberdeen game.
Another example of the crazy way the tickets are sold.That area should have been released for the initial Hearts allocation and G1 left as the possible division between the supporters.

Yeah it is reading their forum (Kickback) they were hoping for the upper to open since they are better seats, ok high up but better then behind the goal

I guess part of the way they sell them is on the SPFL say so?

Last edited:
I know someone that phoned the ticket office earlier and they said there wouldn’t be a second ballot.

No need for a 2nd ballot unless the allocation is less then 3000 it very easy for the club should extra tickets happen is offer those that missed out on the CCCS a chance with the remaining tickets to RSC

Yeah it is reading their forum (Kickback) they were hoping for the upper to open since they are better seats, ok high up but better then behind the goal

I guess part of they way they sell is on the SPFL say so?
Hearts should have been allowed that area from the start (more expensive seats), above their own supporters leaving the only empty areas behind the goal for the division.
Rangers supporters will be denied seats for the second year running due to the way tickets are sold.

No need for a 2nd ballot unless the allocation is less then 3000 it very easy for the club should extra tickets happen is offer those that missed out on the CCCS a chance with the remaining tickets to RSC
So only 3k missed out from the original ballot mate?

Hearts should have been allowed that area from the start (more expensive seats), above their own supporters leaving the only empty areas behind the goal for the division.
Rangers supporters will be denied seats for the second year running due to the way tickets are sold.

Yeah the SPFL don't help themselves at times

Yeah not far off that

25k on CCCS 22K allocated from a 26k allocation

RSC and Club use the rest
Hopefully most of the CCCS are allocated a ticket if extra tickets are released.
If we make the Final the CCCS allocation may be as low as 13k from about a 21k total .
About a 50/50 chance of a ticket.

Is it not more likely to be a sale now to ST holders, a lot of CCCS will have acquired tickets elsewhere (lets not start a debate on that again ha).

Ticket for me and the boy now too :)

Email says they will send 1st class but I thought tickets for Hampden had to be sent special delivery?

Anyone know?

Back