Referees for the week

Coatbridge Chancellor

Nikola Dabanović from Montenegro Thursday v Porto.
Dallas on Sunday v Motherwell.
Madden on Wednesday v Ross County. A female lino in there as well, to give FF even more to complain about.

Nikola Dabanović from Montenegro Thursday v Porto.
Dallas on Sunday v Motherwell.
Madden on Wednesday v Ross County. A female lino in there as well, to give FF even more to complain about.

Dallas and Midden are cheats, pure and simple.

Dallas should have been sacked after his performance versus Livi at Ibrox four years ago (possibly this month)

I don't see that offering up a statement of fact should be considered a complaint?

Dallas and Midden are cheats, pure and simple.

Dallas should have been sacked after his performance versus Livi at Ibrox four years ago (possibly this month)

I don't see that offering up a statement of fact should be considered a complaint?

Dallas doesn't come close to bloody Steven 'look at me' MacLean.

Doesn't matter what ref you get in Scotland they are all absolute garbage.
None of them can control a game or let one flow.

At least in Europe you have a chance of getting someone that is competent.

I like the female linesperson. She rarely gets anything wrong because she knows the focus is on her

Never really worry about foreign guys(apart from that one nut last season ) and expect to beat Motherwell.... Ross could be tough i think most will have an idea about the refs tactics and the way the hosts will play that one. Live tv game too chance for Bob to cuddle the County manager/captain/fans and put on a show for Sutton and Stewart.

Back