Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

Anyone on the 15.40 Ryanair flight from Stansted on Wednesday?
I am on this flight, I have 7hrs at stansted as I’m on the 7am flight down. Looked at lounge and was undecided but if fellow bears going to be in there i May book it. You get 3 hrs max so I’d probably book in for 12ish

I am on this flight, I have 7hrs at stansted as I’m on the 7am flight down. Looked at lounge and was undecided but if fellow bears going to be in there i May book it. You get 3 hrs max so I’d probably book in for 12ish
You might want to think about getting the train to Bishops Stortford if u have 7 hours there. About 10 minutes away and plenty of pubs etc

You might want to think about getting the train to Bishops Stortford if u have 7 hours there. About 10 minutes away and plenty of pubs etc

Good advice I stayed in takeley just outside bishops stordford when down training for a job and a decent wee town full of good boozers etc bridges bar if I remember correctly wasn’t bad.

I know am not authorised but technically not selling am giving them away.

I have 2 tickets in home end managed to sort one in our end today.

1 is in section 25 behind the goal, 1 is section 45 upper tier beside us.

3 of us flying from Glasgow tonight at 10 to Dublin then got the same flight as yous tomorrow morning
I was supposed to be on the Glasgow flight, changed it to Edinburgh because it was only a fiver. On the way to the airport now.

Has anyone heard where the ticket pick up point in Porto will be? Still received no information despite kick off being less than 48 hours away :rolleyes:

Will be off the SLO if you see him I reckon.
Has anyone heard where the ticket pick up point in Porto will be? Still received no information despite kick off being less than 48 hours away :rolleyes:
Was on the phone to ticket office today around 2pm they were still waiting on the confirmation from Slo as to where pickup point was I was talking to him earlier this morning and he was trying to organise it ticket office said we would get an email
Hope this helps I’m still waiting also

SLO tweeted earlier that you’d get an email tomorrow confirming it.
Pick up will be between 12 noon and 2pm at a local hotel that is in between the square and the ground.

Whats the plan for the layover in Toulouse mate? On the exact same flights and unsure whether to head into the city or stay put.
We booked into a hotel near the airport £40 for the one night between 2 of us not bad didnt fancy hanging about an airport all night tbh mate,

have a look on booking.com some decent prices

will be going into the centre for a drink after the bags get dropped i would imagine though

We booked into a hotel near the airport £40 for the one night between 2 of us not bad didnt fancy hanging about an airport all night tbh mate,

have a look on booking.com some decent prices

will be going into the centre for a drink after the bags get dropped i would imagine though

Just booked in somewhere. Had a moment of clarity ahah.

On the 10.40am flight from Manchester to Porto tomorrow morning.

Getting train from Central down to Manc tonight after work :cool:

All uncollected tickets for Porto will no longer be available to collect from the ticket centre and will be available to collect in Porto from the SLO at

237, Rua do Heroísmo 235, 4300-259 Porto, Portugal between 12 noon – 2pm on Thursday 24th October.

It's a 30 minute walk from the square
Incidently they have Uber in Porto :)

In dublin now, a few bears here too, spoke to a lad from Edinburgh with the colours on

Any advice ?
Never been abroad following before so not sure what to expect - was on my bucket list and when the draw came out I booked flights and accommodation and just thought I'd wing it from there.

It's obvious there's no chance of a ticket in our section so what would folk recommend I do ?
I look as un-Portuguese as it is possible to look so will I have issues if I get a home ticket ?
If not what section (46 is sold out but 45 still has a few), or is there an unofficial section we've taken over ?)
Or should I wait till I arrive and see what people say when I get there and what may be available from our fans ? - I don't land until 1pm tomorrow so cutting it a bit fine
I assume if its a home end ticket I have I stay clear of wearing colours ?

Sorry if covered before or stupid questions, I thought I'd be happy just winging it and wasn't too bothered about a ticket but now I'm thinking it would be a waste to go there and watch it in a pub.

(Please no comments saying should have joined the travel club etc, I'm almost never able to travel to Euro games so it's not something that would make sense for me)

Any advice ?
Never been abroad following before so not sure what to expect - was on my bucket list and when the draw came out I booked flights and accommodation and just thought I'd wing it from there.

It's obvious there's no chance of a ticket in our section so what would folk recommend I do ?
I look as un-Portuguese as it is possible to look so will I have issues if I get a home ticket ?
If not what section (46 is sold out but 45 still has a few), or is there an unofficial section we've taken over ?)
Or should I wait till I arrive and see what people say when I get there and what may be available from our fans ? - I don't land until 1pm tomorrow so cutting it a bit fine
I assume if its a home end ticket I have I stay clear of wearing colours ?

Sorry if covered before or stupid questions, I thought I'd be happy just winging it and wasn't too bothered about a ticket but now I'm thinking it would be a waste to go there and watch it in a pub.

(Please no comments saying should have joined the travel club etc, I'm almost never able to travel to Euro games so it's not something that would make sense for me)

There’s been several tickets for sale on here already mate. Just go round the bars the bears are in and ask about, you will pick up a ticket.

Was supposed to be on a Vuelling flight to Porto via Barcelona which was cancelled.

Now coming via London Gatwick and should arrive in Porto at around 11 all going smoothly.

Back