Let the scramble begin

About 20k tickets each. Theres about 26k on CCS. Even if you have it all ticked you might be left with nothing I would imagine we will Know by next weekend

How do you change your payment options on the website..I can’t find it now

I don't put in for semi finals or finals there are a lot more deserving Bears than me,I only go to home league games but today I heard about one guy who goes to 2 maybe 3 games a season heading up with a ticket for the game.

I took a chance and booked my flight a couple of weeks ago as the yahoos were playing the day before so flight prices would go up.means sharing a plane with a horde of smelly mutants but ho hum sometimes you have make sacrifices for the team you love

Just take smelling salts onboard with you !

Might sound a stupid question but will those that’s been in the cccs for a while get tickets before those that just joined this season or is at a free for all ballot???

I don't put in for semi finals or finals there are a lot more deserving Bears than me,I only go to home league games but today I heard about one guy who goes to 2 maybe 3 games a season heading up with a ticket for the game.

There was a (brief) open public sale for today mate, so that’s quite possible

I took a chance and booked my flight a couple of weeks ago as the yahoos were playing the day before so flight prices would go up.means sharing a plane with a horde of smelly mutants but ho hum sometimes you have make sacrifices for the team you love
I did the same ( debenture. Holder so guaranteed ticket)

but took the insurance of travelling up Saturday morning in case we lost today and were home to Ross County

I am not in any of the tickets for SF or Finals, I leave that to the more deserving of our fans my ST. will do me fine, BT will do me on the day.

I e mailed Hampden this morning, before the game, got a reply, but I’m no telling you what they said till I get my tickets

I assume those of us that got a ticket for today, in the second lot, will be first up for the final? I'll be raging if that's not the case!! :)
How do you change your payment options on the website..I can’t find it now

If it's for semis and finals I'm sure it needs to be done in writing.

Yes but that down to the fact we had a load of extra tickets made available something that won't happen next month

I know mate, I was responding to the poster who said there were guys there today that had only been to 1 or 2 games all season

Next month will be different right enough!

Can anyone answer whether those who were on the CCCS and DIDN’T get a ticket in the Semi Final, will they be in a better position for a final ticket? Or is it just a brand new ballot?

I had to get my Semi Final ticket through the ST holder sale after missing out on the ballot.

Can anyone answer whether those who were on the CCCS and DIDN’T get a ticket in the Semi Final, will they be in a better position for a final ticket? Or is it just a brand new ballot?

I had to get my Semi Final ticket through the ST holder sale after missing out on the ballot.

Those on the CCCS who didn't get one in the initial ballot were allocated one when we got the extra batch

Sounds like the ticket office made a with mistake with you

Those on the CCCS who didn't get one in the initial ballot were allocated one when we got the extra batch

Sounds like the ticket office made a with mistake with you
Really?! I had to phone up and buy one during the ST holder sale. Hmmmm...

Back