New Scotland strip

Adidas have been shite for NI tops, I’d rather we went back to Umbro. I was surprised they could make one worse than the Wales effort, but it seems they have with Scotland.

Got to be the worst kit I’ve ever seen.
xrjXBLh.jpg

Nsdqb43.jpg

Yep!
Goes well with the team!

The top itself isn’t so bad, it’s just those wonky big blocks of colour on the cuffs that ruin it.

The current strip is probably the best Scotland kit since the ‘80s.

Keep it simple, that’s always my thinking.

T

The mhanks will claim its red, white and blue :))

I quite like this nod to the Union Jack.

I like winding up the jacobite anti british fuckwits amongst us with Scotland play in Navy Blue as acknowledgement to the Union Jack when the official saltire shade of blue is a much lighter pantone 300 (NHS logo).

Just ask any of them what they would prefer. Stick with the Union Jack Navy Blue or adopt a lighter pantone 300 saltire blue (closer to Rangers blue).

Just torment them.

Adidas have been shite for NI tops, I’d rather we went back to Umbro. I was surprised they could make one worse than the Wales effort, but it seems they have with Scotland.
Agree the home tops have been poor, couple of decent away shirts, especially the latest one

Agree the home tops have been poor, couple of decent away shirts, especially the latest one

In fairness when you see that picture of all the new Adidas ones side by side, it makes our new one look not too bad...

What do you like about it ?

I'm not even entertaining that first picture as thats not how it will look, it's been caught in shop lights and reflecting.

I like the kinda old school way Adidas are going with patterns on the strips again. They done that a lot in the 80's. The dutch and West Germany tops (current one copied that top) being examples of it.

Really like the sleeves, it's different.

Last edited:
Back