Hamilton CCCS

derbyloyal

Official Ticketer
Any idea when the ballot is? RSC allocations got announced yesterday, I always thought they were released after the CCCS.

They are out mate, that's me got 4 for the season. More than I thought with the amount on CCCS...… did you not get one? :)):)):))

Me too mate, was joking obviously, would rather avoid this one if honest but then again will take what I can.

It's just your luck, my first of the season was Ross County, then I got Livi on Sunday.
Might be back in the ballot for the piggery, but probably looking at one of the games in January/February before I get allocated another

Only had Killie so far through Away CCCS. Think everyone will be on 2 by new year. I’m hoping for 2 Celtic tickets but would take Hamilton or Motherwell. I can’t make Aberdeen as out of holidays at work and got something on the night of the Hibs game so will catch it on TV.

Only had Killie so far through Away CCCS. Think everyone will be on 2 by new year. I’m hoping for 2 Celtic tickets but would take Hamilton or Motherwell. I can’t make Aberdeen as out of holidays at work and got something on the night of the Hibs game so will catch it on TV.

I doubt it. I’ve only just had my first one! Surely by the Hamilton game everyone has had one now.

I believe the Livi match on Sunday is the start of phase 2. I'm hoping for Motherwell or Parkhead next, you watch me end up with Aberdeen on that Wednesday night instead.

Last edited:
I've only had St Mirren and appear to have missed out for Hamilton. Does this mean I've a decent chance of getting a sheep hivs or mentally challenged ticket?

Really really hope I don't get 1. I've got hospitality thru a local merchamt we use
TanOptimalIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

I believe the Livi match in the Betfred Cup was the start of phase 2. I'm hoping for Motherwell or Parkhead next, you watch me end up with Aberdeen on that Wednesday night instead.

livi this week will in the league will be the start. Ross county last week was the first for many, myself included

Got ticket for me and my boy .... back from Hamburg at 7am on the Sunday so great weekend planned

I doubt it. I’ve only just had my first one! Surely by the Hamilton game everyone has had one now.

Baffled at how they work it. I have had 2 this season. St j then livi on Sunday . Last year I never got a ticket till the Jan livi Then killie and hearts

I’ve got one. Might try find someone to swap with for a Motherwell ticket if possible.

Getting tkts for these grounds wasn’t a problem not so long ago.

Ross County away midweek there was loads looking for tkts.

Never seen one for sale all night and we were up early.

This is baffling.... I’ve had Killie and the semi final (which won’t count as an away ticket)
But yet there’s people with 2 and 3 already. Hoping this means I’ll end up with an Aberdeen or piggery ticket then

This is baffling.... I’ve had Killie and the semi final (which won’t count as an away ticket)
But yet there’s people with 2 and 3 already. Hoping this means I’ll end up with an Aberdeen or piggery ticket then
No one is on 3

Is it correct everyone will get a ticket for a 'big' away match at some point (Parkhead, Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs)?

Asking for a family member who had Ross County and now Hamilton.

Is it correct everyone will get a ticket for a 'big' away match at some point (Parkhead, Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs)?

Asking for a family member who had Ross County and now Hamilton.

not 100% sure, I got livi, killie, Dundee and hibs last season.

so going by that it should be but there’s more on it this year

not 100% sure, I got livi, killie, Dundee and hibs last season.

so going by that it should be but there’s more on it this year
If you received a cat A game last year Celtic sheep hearts or hibs you wont get one again until everyone on away cccs has been allocated one. This process could take a couple of years tbh.

Back