Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Not used to teams coming out and having a go, Porto know that. We look so poor at the minute with the pressure theyre putting on us.

Porto are a very very good team, look sharp so far. Need to weather this storm and hopefully start to implement our game onto them.

Barker hasn’t beat a man yet in his rangers career!
You're one of these over dramatic types aren't you? Make things up and sound offended hoping to be right and be able to say I told you so. He's skinned the Porto left back a few times.

Barker has offered more than players on the bench with the exception of Defoe in big games. I'd far rather him than Arfield of this season who constantly gives the ball away and is slow as a week in jail. Gladly Gerrard agrees.

Last edited:
For %^*& sake, why can't tav ever seem to beat the first man from a corner?

20 seconds later we are a last-gasp challenge from conceding.

Remember last game v them they dominated til they scored, then we took over from that. Just need to settle down and get going again

They are a very very good team. Need to try and dictate the tempo a bit more, try and hold the ball and slow it down

As much as we’ve been lethargic I think some of you lads got carried away and forgot that Porto are actually a quality side.

Maybe another reality check in the long line of reality checks many of you need. This was never going to be easy.

Very true, but the team need to at least do the basics as well as they can on a night like tonight.

This mob are good, but no panty wetting here (yet?).Stll a lot of time to go, but we have been outplayed on early play .
Fans need to be supportive.

As much as we’ve been lethargic I think some of you lads got carried away and forgot that Porto are actually a quality side.

Maybe another reality check in the long line of reality checks many of you need. This was never going to be easy.
Porto have been excellent and have tried to is fast and early. As I've said, get to 20, itll calm down and game can build from there.

Back