Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
We seem to have a reluctance to change when a formation isn't working. I'm no expert but the desire for two wide men and one up top is playing right in to Portos hands. Their formation is clever.

Non-existent mostly

We are being outplayed at times to be fair but also we seem clueless as to finding a way to get a foothold

Its not really the midfields fault. Porto are pressing hard and the defense are punting the ball in hope.

Its hard to imagine the same 11 was playing them off the park over there. What's happened to them?
Porto were poor 2 weeks ago and they've turned up today. It's gonna be harder for our players to play to their best when Porto are also playing to a better standard and making it hard for us.

That game in portugal really warped peoples opinion about how good porto actually is it seems. But I guess that was obvious when we had people expecting us to win by 2+ goals.

The fans haven't been as loud as we'd like. But we're still well in this. Still have this down as 1-0 to the Gers. A Gerrard half time rocket. And come out and boss the second half.
Is Barker still involved in that?.....

We are putting ourselves under so much pressure it's unreal.

And yet another first half where we haven't shown up.

Alfie having an off night so far

We’re doing well off then ball and look like dear in the headlights on the ball

When Morelos is out wide like that I'd rather he take the player on and have a go than try to put in a cross past the player >.<

Yes Porto are playing well, however our midfield and attack can’t pass to a blue jersey or have a shot at goal.
Their goalie hasn’t had to make a save.

Porto were poor 2 weeks ago and they've turned up today. It's gonna be harder for our players to play to their best when Porto are also playing to a better standard and making it hard for us.

That game in portugal really warped peoples opinion about how good porto actually is it seems. But I guess that was obvious when we had people expecting us to win by 2+ goals.

Spot on...

Porto were poor 2 weeks ago and they've turned up today. It's gonna be harder for our players to play to their best when Porto are also playing to their best and making it hard for us.

I get that but it doesn't account for the number of sloppy passes we've had. Settled down the last 5 mins but we're still way off the pace.

Back