Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Boys need to up the ante in the second half. Never got into any proper rhythm at all. A bit of Stevie G inspirational magic needed in that dressing room please.

I only got in from work at 30 mins. Seems like a poor game from both teams, but judging by the commentators and on here, it has been all Porto.

Big team talk from Gerrard now, we are clearly up against quality opposition but nothing is working for us.

I would like to see us step up the intensity and press the game. We are showing them far too much respect

My question for Bears at half time....who are we now?

What have we become? We've gone through what we have in the last 7 years.....and yet our expectations are as high as I can ever remember.

This pains me, but....I watched the mentally challengeds v Lazio a few weeks back after we played Porto away. The mentally challengeds backed their team throughout. They supported them. They went 1-0 down and played their part in them coming back to win.

Maybe its just forum culture. Maybe their forums are the same. But we're utterly poisonous when things don't go our way. I read you people and you treat 0-0 v Porto like 0-0 v Progres Niedercorn.

What the %^*& is wrong with you?

Gerrard has been out smarted tonight with the team formation
That implies he was ever going to play anything other than a flat midfield 3.

Davis and Jack have nobody to pass forwards to, we need to start playing Aribo as a 10

They started well, closing us down and forcing us into giving the ball away cheaply or just hitting it long. We look to have settled a bit but they’re a quality side.

This isn't going to plan at all. We're not able to press them, there's no wee passing triangles, no fluidity to our play at all.

All that said, we are still very much in the game. I'd be very surprised if we didn't improve hugely after the break. We have to.

Barker off, Aribo on would be my change.

I think we'll win this. Even with us playing so poorly they've not had many opportunities and we've had decent openings.

Haven’t got going at all yet, they’ve also took a step up.

At the same time, they are misplacing some passes and we’ve shown if we can act fast and efficiently we can get in behind.

Need a much better performance second half.

'rangers have lived dangerously'

Eh?

1 effort on target-that was offside.

We haven't created nothing-but defensively pretty.sound.

Was that the one that Kamara cleared off the line? Only seen the last 15 mins.

I think we will see Arfield replace Barker for the start of the second half.

I don’t think the first half was as bad as most are making out. Porto are hardly banging the door down and a better ball from Kent to Alfie would have seen us with a great chance to score.

Time for Gerrard to work some magic here, we are being outplayed. We need to try and keep posession instead of clearing with long balls. Lets go Rangers

So many loose passes and falling over the ball tonight. We looked much more dangerous towards the end of the half when we started playing one touch football. Lost count of how many times one of our players has tried to take a man on and lose it rather than a simple one touch pass.

I dont want to feel like im picking on him but Barker really doesn't anything positive in attack that your average spfl winger couldn't do. A panic signing that we'll be trying to get off the books as early as the summer if he doesn't improve

Last 5 minutes were how we should have started the game- put them under pressure and they will make mistakes. Need to start like that in the 2nd half and hopefully we can kick on and win this.

ok we've played better bit we are still in this. Apart from the goal line clearance Greegs has had to make one save and that was offside. We are still in this hopefully a wee change here and there at the break will make us a bit more effective.

Cmon the Rangers

We're beginning to lapse back in to the 'get it wide and cross' routine that has been so predictable before.

Back