Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
That was a very good first half from us. If some of us underestimated Porto, we got a quick reminder how good a side they are. Howeever, we weathered the the storm, and more than held our own at times.

This tie is still up for grabs! C'mon the Rangers!!!

wow that is the cleanest, shiniest and most sparkling turd I have ever seem

I do agree the Porto are better than they were portrayed a few weeks back.

Edmundson out warming up

Unless there's an injury to one of the centre-backs - or a recurrence of Jack's injury - then maybe we are looking to him as holding midfielder with Davis pushed further forward to try and force us into their half of the pitch.

That's a huge gamble - and not one I think we'd take.

Davis, Jack, Kent and Barker have been poor on the ball which is why we have not had any chances, our wide players have been poor.
Davis was coming on to his game though and Kamara was doing well.
I would bring on Arfield and Aribo and even consider Defoe also.
Final pass has to improve.

Alfie & Defoe are magnificent. But not at the same time.

Kamara's been playing well so far, but he still terrifies me in the middle of the park.
It always feels like there is a mistake in him, and a couple of times tonight he's given away possession cheaply in the middle as we've seen him do before, which has led to goals against us.
He needs to think a bit quicker in the middle, he's caught dithering too often.

We need to change at HT. Losing the midfield battle. Hook Barker, bring on Arfield / Stewart / Aribo? ( one of them ). Change to 4-2-3-1. So important to get the ball to stick up front and then bring the wing backs up to support.

A ridiculous deflection that that takes the ball into the ground then exactly where it needs to go inbetween McGregors hand and the crossbar isn't "luck" for us that it was cleared off the line.

The luck is is Portos that it even ended up there.

Kamara atoning for causing the corner in tbe first place by pulling out a challenge.

Barker the new whipping boy I see. Has been no worse than any other Rangers player yet he's the one singled out.
There has been a noticeable lack of quality on the ball from him, we know that most of the team just had a bad half but Barker has yet to earn the benefit of the doubt

Tav can't win - defensively he has been sound this first half, but as an attacker he has been poor, therefore he has been shit. Yet he gets called shit for being poor defensively, whilst still making chances and creating assists.

Make your minds up.
He is an average player and no more like some others we have but at least he is putting in the effort.

Tav's been worryingly poor tonight. They're decent, but we've been turgid. Hope we step on it in the second half!

That was a very good first half from us. If some of us underestimated Porto, we got a quick reminder how good a side they are. Howeever, we weathered the the storm, and more than held our own at times.

This tie is still up for grabs! C'mon the Rangers!!!
I can’t agree with you about it being a very good first half from us mate. The score line is very good, but our use of the ball wa appalling. Yes, Porto are a good side. But we can’t blame their quality for our very poor performance when in possession.
we can still win it, that’s for sure. But the improvement in possession needs to be massive.

We need to change at HT. Losing the midfield battle. Hook Barker, bring on Arfield / Stewart / Aribo? ( one of them ). Change to 4-2-3-1. So important to get the ball to stick up front and then bring the wing backs up to support.

Definitely won't be Stewart.

Whits that commentator smokin. ‘ Crowd is 49.4k let’s hope they can sound Like fifty thou’ :rolleyes:

Kent may have cost 7 million but hes done nothing more than Barker - he lacks end product
Exactly, Barker has actually done more than Kent yet had come in for more criticism

Both been poor. Only Kamara of the midfield has looked like he’s at ease at this level in the 1st half

But still we are well in this game and Porto seem to be going thru motions again so u never know

Stewart? Not on the bench.

Back