Moved into top sixteen in co-efficient

Make no mistake, our result tonight is the best result in Europe by a Scottish team in years. They are a very good side. 1/4 finals of the cl last season and a 35 million pound player on the bench. Keep this up and we might, just might, get that 2nd spot.

Make no mistake, our result tonight is the best result in Europe by a Scottish team in years. They are a very good side. 1/4 finals of the cl last season and a 35 million pound player on the bench. Keep this up and we might, just might, get that 2nd spot.
You mean they might,mate,lol

I was just looking at this, 6.750 points last year, this year we're (Scotland) on 7.50 with a minimum of 6 games still to go, should overtake Cyprus to go 15th & depending on results might actually push higher up

Seems 15th is the major cut-off, 2 CL, 1 EL, 2 In the new diddy cup
16th or below is 1 CL 0 EL, 3 diddy cup

I was just looking at this, 6.750 points last year, this year we're (Scotland) on 7.50 with a minimum of 6 games still to go, should overtake Cyprus to go 15th & depending on results might actually push higher up

Seems 15th is the major cut-off, 2 CL, 1 EL, 2 In the new diddy cup
16th or below is 1 CL 0 EL, 3 diddy cup

This diddy cup needs to get to %^*&

Our predicted position for next season is 14th as things stand. It is almost certain that we will now finish at least 15th, and possibly higher if we can qualify from this group.

We even have an outside shot of moving into an automatic group stage slot if both us and the poets progress to the latter stages of this competition.

We can obviously win the league. But tonights results have pretty much guaranteed us Champions League football next season regardless.

Massive.

With that great win against Porto & the beggars getting 3pts , that moved us up to that crucial 16th place which could mean a vital 2nd spot in champions lge.
Steven Gerrard bringing back the good times
I get what your saying but don't want the scum to get the second spot %^*& them

The 7.5 points we have already accumulated as a country this season is the highest since our UEFA Cup final season. I believe there are more points to be added to that from the last four group games. You have to expect between both teams there is another win or two.

The real key now is winning the league over the next few seasons and reaping the CL rewards of that and targeting an automatic group spot for the Scottish champions. We are aways away from that, but that should be the target.

why would you want them to qualify :mad: %^*& the scum we will do it on our own, want them to get beat in every game %^*& the coefficiently

They have already qualified, where did I say I wanted them to qualify anyways?

I asked a question about possible co-effieicents, think you might have had one too many tonight....

What would two or three more seasons of this standard achieve? Anywhere near a automatic CL qualification?

and everybody can make catty comments but I will make it simple Rangers to win every game scum to loose every game end off if that makes me super staunch feck it don't care

Back