Tom Miller and Peter Lovenkrands reactions to the goals

Who's the wee emotionless shite at Peters side?
Obviously not liking what he is seeing and experiencing, it would be good to get his name and details, with his prime viewing spot you'd need to be a hater or opposition not to be affected by that.

Who's the wee emotionless shite at Peters side?
Obviously not liking what he is seeing and experiencing, it would be good to get his name and details, with his prime viewing spot you'd need to be a hater or opposition not to be affected by that.

Brilliant - love to hear their emotions are aligned with ours. Like a few posters have mentioned, I’d love to know who’s the guy beside them.

Brilliant - love to hear their emotions are aligned with ours. Like a few posters have mentioned, I’d love to know who’s the guy beside them.
Tom posted on twitter to say that's the sound guy who was saving us all from being deafened by Tim's screaming, and that he was very happy with tonight's result despite how he looked :D

To be fair to the sound guy, when we score and all go nuts, the poor sod is probably having to listen to the roars and cheering and monitor his sound levels to keep it all from distorting and sounding like a garbled mess. Poor bassa has the hardest job a supporter could.

Cheers OP, for posting those.

I really like Tom and love Lovenkrands too, but I think after a couple of years defending Tom’s commentary it’s finally started to grate on me too, the way he says AL-FRED-O MOR-E-LOOOS has me wanting to tear my hair oot :D

Their reactions are exactly the same as the commentators for the scums winner at Lazio! But that was BT sport.

The light on his loafers Rory Hamilton and Mutton were pathetic. Sutton I can get, as he's a thick mick, but Hamilton is supposed to be impartial. Masked slipped big time with that wee tadger

The light on his loafers Rory Hamilton and Mutton were pathetic. Sutton I can get, as he's a thick mick, but Hamilton is supposed to be impartial. Masked slipped big time with that wee tadger

a distinct lack of professionalism but are we actually surprised. Just have to look at the video of Neville and Carraghers reaction to the goals in the Liverpool v Man U game, they both celebrated off mic, but keep composure whilst commentating.

Back