Feyenoord Match Registration?

My son and me got our emails around 6pm both successful. I was on 3 points he was on 1.

My email states I have to pay for both of our trips and my ticket , his was just for his ticket. Some things never feckin change..

A terrible way to do this. I hope the new company learn from this for the next time.

Today at 9am was the cut off for 3 pointers but my two pals are trying just now on 2 points and it is still saying you need 3.

It's been faded out for me since it changed to 2 points with the message;

"No General Sale tickets are currently available"

I'll keep bashing away at refresh.

What's the most recent order numbers? will be interesting to see how many tickets were available to indy out of the full 2,500.

Appears to be sold out I tried just there waited but no sales. Will you still get a point even unsuccessful?

Interesting to see it in the 2600s now - assume that also includes official flight now after the emails yesterday.

Websites a disgrace Slo needs to get in contact with to worst website in the world.

Was unsuccessful but managed to get one through a mate.

Gutted for my cousin, had the ticket in his basket at 5 past 9, was saying 3 points required, refreshed the page and it kicked him out, logged back in and said no more tickets available.

1 thing is for sure, our ticket centre is a fucking shambles

Gutted for my cousin, had the ticket in his basket at 5 past 9, was saying 3 points required, refreshed the page and it kicked him out, logged back in and said no more tickets available.

1 thing is for sure, our ticket centre is a fucking shambles
Had the same issue.

I’m just off the phone to the ticket office and it’s definitely sold out.

Right then who’s purchased an independent ticket and has a space on the official flight????

There's a lot of dramatics on here this morning. The crux of the matter is there isn't enough tickets to go around. As disappointing as it is, the blame doesn't lie with the ticket office.
Yeah lots complaining but 2,600 Bears have got tickets so while the systems we currently have need upgraded plenty folk still have their tickets.
The bottom line this morning is there were only a few tickets remaining and plenty trying to buy.No way were all that logged on we’re going to be successful even if there was a state of the art system.

Last edited:
Back