Feyenoord Match Registration?

I thought most people on two points would have got one this morning. There can’t have been many if they sold out in 5 minutes. Sadly, I know a couple of boys that missed out.

I thought most people on two points would have got one this morning. There can’t have been many if they sold out in 5 minutes. Sadly, I know a couple of boys that missed out.

I was hoping for that, I actually logged in last night after the match and got into the site without any delay but it was still at the 3 point threshold to buy. 3 pointers had from the 5th Nov right up until 8:59am this morning to buy their ticket so I’m presuming by the time 9am came around very few were actually left for 2 pointers.

Delighted to say i managed to get one on 2 points. At 09:01 it was coming up none available but refreshed umpteen times and eventually got opprtunity to buy.

Looking forward to another excellent euro trip

People on 2 points probably won’t get the point as they were given the opportunity (although very limited) to buy a ticket.

People on 2 points probably won’t get the point as they were given the opportunity (although very limited) to buy a ticket.

If there’s not enough for everybody you get the point I’m sure. Maybe somebody else can confirm, but I’m sure that’s how it’s worked in the past.

Has anyone still not heard back about the offical flight? I'm on a group booking, where some have heard back and others haven't.

I'd have thought we all get told individually, good news or bad.

Possibly true, though with porto (0 pointers were offered tix) again limited, but hundreds didnt get one, point was still added, i think it may depend how many were for sale and how fast they went, a quick email to them will confirm

My mate’s, who’s on two points, just went back into the site a couple of minutes ago on the off chance and got one.

Has anyone still not heard back about the offical flight? I'm on a group booking, where some have heard back and others haven't.

I'd have thought we all get told individually, good news or bad.
Only one email comes for the entire booking, I’ve just had the ATOL certificate through for our group and all 5 names are on it. Email asked for payment x5 also.

Lads, the matches section in the travel club section is still showing tickets available for 2 pointers just now.

Just this minute bought one, I'm a 2 pointer.
Couldn't believe my luck after seeing no availability all morning.

Only one email comes for the entire booking, I’ve just had the ATOL certificate through for our group and all 5 names are on it. Email asked for payment x5 also.
Thanks mate.

I emailed the TC and they've confirmed I'm on it. Apparently I'll still get an e-mail from STM, but yet to receive it. The fact I'm on the TC list is good enough for me however.

I got the email but my son never,when i clicked on the payment bit it was twice the price ,once i paid an ATOL certificate came through with both our names on it

Yep smar here. I just booked my son with my email address. When I w
Thanks mate.

I emailed the TC and they've confirmed I'm on it. Apparently I'll still get an e-mail from STM, but yet to receive it. The fact I'm on the TC list is good enough for me however.

Check your spam folder mate. When I originally registered interest in the official flight my email from the travel partner went straight into my spam folder. My confirmation email last night didn't. :))

Yes they will, assuming it sells out at this points tier

I got knocked back for a ticket for St Joes earlier in the season then they offered me the chance to buy one 36 hours before the game kicked off and I had to knock it back due to holidays from work, no flights or accommodation booked etc then they told me I wasn’t getting the point for the game as I had the chance to purchase a ticket.

Yep smar here. I just booked my son with my email address. When I w

Check your spam folder mate. When I originally registered interest in the official flight my email from the travel partner went straight into my spam folder. My confirmation email last night didn't. :))
Thanks bud. Trust me, for the last 48 hours I've checked just about every folder in my personal e-mails every 15 minutes!

The initial 'note of interest' confirmation from STM arrived no problem, so gmail shouldn't be spamming that address. Annoyingly though, when I tried to e-mail STM on the address they provide, it's bounces back as 'undeliverable'. Hence me asking the TC.

Trying get a ticket for my lad was hopeful there game me an option to pick adult or concession but not going any further

SLO said tickets were sold out very quickly this morning, end up being a mistake on the website.

Surely if the last 2 pointer to purchase was around 1700, then there surely wasnt around 800 for official flight and corporate? Absolute joke if that’s the case

I got knocked back for a ticket for St Joes earlier in the season then they offered me the chance to buy one 36 hours before the game kicked off and I had to knock it back due to holidays from work, no flights or accommodation booked etc then they told me I wasn’t getting the point for the game as I had the chance to purchase a ticket.

Unfortunate scenario that particular game, certainly ruled it out for me and I’d argue we all should’ve been given a point due to the short notice, but the general rule has been applied for more recent games (Warsaw, Porto, possibly Denmark) where points are given to those on a particular number of points where demand exceeds supply.

Unfortunate scenario that particular game, certainly ruled it out for me and I’d argue we all should’ve been given a point due to the short notice, but the general rule has been applied for more recent games (Warsaw, Porto, possibly Denmark) where points are given to those on a particular number of points where demand exceeds supply.

Some people have been unfortunate, but to give everybody a point isn’t fair on those that did buy tickets and travel to the qualifiers at really short notice. The vast majority booked travel and then bought tickets afterwards.

That’s a joke. Should’ve complained imo

Back