Trainee Priest in Bigotry Shocker

StuGers

TMTBCT can be a bit rambling at times but those twitter comments are actually astounding. You wouldn’t expect them from some scheme rat as opposed to a supposed man of the cloth.
What a scumbag.

TMTBCT can be a bit rambling at times but those twitter comments are actually astounding. You wouldn’t expect them from some scheme rat as opposed to a supposed man of the cloth.
What a scumbag.

There’s more religion in my dog than that. The bigotry is only surpassed by the foul language, for a supposed man of religion.

If that was a Protestant clergyman the MSM would be jumping all over that so it’ll be “interesting” to see what comes up. Given that there was the furore about a wedding couple singing not so long ago that I put a thread on about, he’s fair game is he not?

This same cretin was guilty in Court of trying to smuggle in smoke bombs at a Celtc away game. ? :oops:

An absolute prick

Mhedia and PS will ignore this vile arsehole

Republic of Scotland is not interested in pursuing the hatred that emirates from this warped bastard

Defo looks dodgy as phuck

would love to get a reply from here, Get in contact. Surely one of our emails will get noticed. The reply will be interesting.

also here

I shouldn't be shocked but I am given what his role is. As others have said can you imagine the outcry if a minister was to come out with bigoted comments like that aimed at The Pope and/or Catholics in general? Most horrific of all are the pro-IRA remarks. The very fact he's comfortable sharing that says it all about what sort of a cesspit much of Scottish society has become because I will be surprised if any of the media pick up on that.

What a scumbag.
As well as being fuelled purely by hatred, this guy comes across as rather simpleminded

sounds like a guy who's tried too hard to be cool and act like the ultimate celtic man but imo he's joining the priesthood to pretend he's not gay. nothing wrong with being gay but better off being honest than act like the ultimate tim

Is it not the case that the thick child in their 10 strong brood gets sent to the priesthood? Fair enough finding the thickest with their education system must be a challenge

There’s more religion in my dog than that. The bigotry is only surpassed by the foul language, for a supposed man of religion.

If that was a Protestant clergyman the MSM would be jumping all over that so it’ll be “interesting” to see what comes up. Given that there was the furore about a wedding couple singing not so long ago that I put a thread on about, he’s fair game is he not?

1991 - Trevor Steven is stretchered off at the scum hut in the SC.

Clock the patrons in and around the dug outs wishing him well.

Back