Thread on Alfie on Man United Forum

That was posted in feb

United could be a decent fit, they'd definitely pay up big money.

Also, this is why Europe is important. Games like this is where our players get noticed.
They won’t be interested though.
He hasn't done enough.
He hasn’t scored against septic.

The majority are Ignorant fecking peasants interspersed with a few bullshitting dhims distorting the truth and suggesting dumbele had a better scoring record in big games and that they got £20m for him.

Man U don’t deserve a player of Alfie’s calibre they are poorly run, managerially unstable and going nowhere fast. Alfie can earn himself a much better gig when he’s ready to move on...Man U busted flush doomed to many years in the football wilderness if they carry on in the same manner!!

Last edited:
Ideal scenario is he moves in the summer to a mid table epl team for £30m with a 10-20% sell on clause, then after a couple season moves on again to bigger team for £100M giving us a cheeky wee bonus....... or else he stays for 10 in a row!!

If he keeps producing and developing at the same rate Man Utd better get their shit together quick or they’ll be priced out the market.
Ok Seriously If they don’t get their act together Morelos will be looking at a more settled and currently successful team.

Almost every negative post on Alfie on that Man United forum is based on info they've read from the Scottish media, which says it all. In saying that, when Alfie leaves I hope its to a similar big club in United.

Almost every negative post on Alfie on that Man United forum is based on info they've read from the Scottish media, which says it all. In saying that, when Alfie leaves I hope its to a similar big club in United.

Agree.

To get the best out of him you need to get players up close to him running off of him & kinking with him.

Mind you he has done some brilliant work away in Europe when we haven’t done that MM :D

Think this is what gerrard has told him . Stay in January. Keep up this form and win something and the big clubs will come. Obv the gaffer wouldn’t want Man U but that’s the level of clubs we are talking

Made the mistake of talking to a mentally challenged the other day. Same old shyt “i hear you lot are skint again, operating loss, possible admin, blah, blah, blah”

i asked him how those financials will look with 25m in the bank next summer on the back of selling morelos.

“who’s going to pay that kind of money for him, he’s never scored against ra hoops”

Mentalists.

It would be wonderful to play and beat Man Utd in the knockout stages.
It's a possibility!
:cool::cool:

In all seriousness if we could make Ibrox rock like it did from about 65 minutes onward last night and back the players from the off , us kickstart them instead of them kickstart us , I would seriously fancy us at home against Man Utd ,

how fucking mental is it saying that , from where we were to fancying it’s against Man Utd!

I genuinely believe he would rip up the EPL. Whilst we aren’t in a position to realise his full value undoubtably he’s a 50 bar plus player.

If we were offered a straight swap, Rashford for Morelos I wouldn't take it.

I had this discussion the other night although we were comparing Jack and McTominay. That said I'm not sure the latter is good enough for them in the first place.

I believe forum is dominated by an Irish contingent. The rest are your typical united fans, foreigners who couldn’t pick Manchester out on a map.

I had this discussion the other night although we were comparing Jack and McTominay. That said I'm not sure the latter is good enough for them in the first place.
Mctominay was being talked up TalkSPORT during the week. Future Man U. Captain etc

Latest posts

Back