Dens Park

After last nights exhibition of football, it will be difficult to watch the brutal and very average aiming to kick the shit out of each other in this match.
I'll give it a go though.

After last nights exhibition of football, it will be difficult to watch the brutal and very average aiming to kick the shit out of each other in this match.
I'll give it a go though.

The last one was cracking tbf. Good atmosphere too, unusual to see sold out grounds in scotland when us or them aren't playing

A clear and deliberate shout of ‘United’ mid-way through the minutes silence, unfortunately some of the Dundee fans reacted by booing for several seconds before quieting down again.

Dundee United as a club and their fans couldn’t go any lower in my estimation.

I don’t get angry easily but that was fucking disgraceful and a fukin embarrassment for Scottish football!

I’d a got arrested trying to get to the scumbags!

Dundee United are up there with ISIS, Jimmy Saville and Fred West.

Poppy dodging is just one of their many failings. Shite insignificant wee bastard of a club that was only ever on the football map because of Jim Mclean and Sir Walter. Otherwise they would have a history comparable with Queen of the South.

Can I ask a dumb question... okay, I am going to...

Are we such a backwards country now that Dundee Utd fans hate Rangers so much that they will disrespect a Rememberance Day minutes silence because Rangers have a nice respect for the armed forces?

If i am wrong then why did they do it? Im not watching the game.

Papists within their midst, and no doubt many a yesser.

Back