Steven Gerrard desperate to watch Manchester City vs Liverpool

he can think about liverpool any time and any day of the week for all i care , he's professional and will make sure we are prepared. are you the thought police. GEORGE ORWELL 1984

Would you be happy if your wife was thinking of other men whilst she was sitting by your side? How do you think our squad feel watching our manager lusting after sexier, more valuable players like Salah and Firmino?

Would you be happy if your wife was thinking of other men whilst she was sitting by your side? How do you think our squad feel watching our manager lusting after sexier, more valuable players like Salah and Firmino?

Morelos is pumping both their wives:))

If I was working for McDonalds and spent COMPANY TIME watching videos about Burger King I would be sacked and RIGHTLY so. Gerrard needs to remember who PAYS HIS WAGES. When he is on that bus he is still CLOCKED IN.

I thought he was the man for the job after last night but QUITE CLEARLY his HEART is somewhere else.
XFsC4xh.gif

This is incredible.

I had assumed he'd ceased supporting Liverpool and he was now a staunch Rangers supporter.

Absolute joke.

Are you suggesting he’s not 100% focussed on beating Livingston? That would be questioning his professionalism.

I think it’s the mention of Liverpool that’s rattled your cage :))

Not at all. I get that he wants to catch up with the Liverpool game but what people should remember is that Mr Gerrard should be in awe that he is at Ibrox.
That means having a proper post match discussion instead of just heading to the nearest Sky Sports station.

He should be 100 per cent solely concentrating on getting 3 points for us on Sunday and then he can take an interest in other matters. But not before.

If only the dicks in the press conferences would stop asking him the questions.

However, I know you're at it.

Anyone who doesn’t think SG has got Sky Go at his fingertips needs to have a wee word and as if he doesn’t have Rangers first and foremost to get a result on Sunday.

Not at all. I get that he wants to catch up with the Liverpool game but what people should remember is that Mr Gerrard should be in awe that he is at Ibrox.
That means having a proper post match discussion instead of just heading to the nearest Sky Sports station.
He clearly got asked have a fucking day off honestly

Whit? Mentalist, he was asked the question in today's presser, he has given an honest answer as a Liverpool fan

I was meaning it's not good he is still going to Livingston when Liverpool have a big game on. Just chasing the ££££. With no real passion for his team. Sack him

Right I'll talk really slow. Our game finishes around 1650. Stevie does his media shit and gets on the bus with a cold one around 1720. The second half of Liverpool's game starts around 1730. It was only the second half he wanted to catch.

That’s what I’ve been saying if you actually bother to properly read what I posted. Concentrate on our game first and foremost and then after the post match rituals, he can think about other matters, but unfortunately for the new Liverpool fly by night brigade, they have totally misconstrued this.

That’s what I’ve been saying if you actually bother to properly read what I posted. Concentrate on our game first and foremost and then after the post match rituals, he can think about other matters, but unfortunately for the new Liverpool fly by night brigade, they have totally misconstrued this.

Which is exactly what he is going to do.:oops:

If I was working for McDonalds and spent COMPANY TIME watching videos about Burger King I would be sacked and RIGHTLY so. Gerrard needs to remember who PAYS HIS WAGES. When he is on that bus he is still CLOCKED IN.

I thought he was the man for the job after last night but QUITE CLEARLY his HEART is somewhere else.
Behave dafty

He shouldn’t be wondering or worrying about Liverpool. A hundred per cent not.

The liverpool game is on after ours is finished. Its not like he'll be listening to it on the radio during our match instead of barking i instructions or sneaking in to the Tony Macaroni hospitality to catch some on tv at half time instead of doing the team talk.

Calm doon ffs, watching the Liverpool.game after we have finished doesn't affect his preparation or concentration for our game in any way, shape or form.

Drama queen.

The liverpool game is on after ours is finished. Its not like he'll be listening to it on the radio during our match instead of barking i instructions or sneaking in to the Tony Macaroni hospitality to catch some on tv at half time instead of doing the team talk.

Calm doon ffs, watching the Liverpool.game after we have finished doesn't affect his preparation or concentration for our game in any way, shape or form.

Drama queen.

Er, read the entire thread before you come on here and riot.

"Desperate" f*ck me, our media are desperate for a story.

Simply said he'd try get the second half on the bus home.

If anything is going to drive the gaffer out it's the clowns running the press up here.

Yes, he obviously doesn’t care about our game.
Where has this putting Rangers second been mentioned?

He should be giving up being a Rangers manager now clearly.

He is no longer allowed to support his own team or mention them.

If he isn't leading the team out with a flute on Sunday I want him gone...

Another excuse for the subway loyal to turn their back on Stevie G and the team!

Latest posts

Back