Changes in the line up for Livi on Sunday?

McGregor
Tav Goldson helander barasic
Jack kamara aribo
Stewart moreles Kent

Rest davis and hopefully get jack and moreles off as quick as possible once game is done

McGregor
Tav Goldson helander barasic
Jack kamara aribo
Stewart moreles Kent

Rest davis and hopefully get jack and moreles off as quick as possible once game is done

Id agree with that line up.

Is Arfield, Aribo, Davis, Jack, Morelos, Kamara on international duty?

Could see Arfield and Ojo starting either side of Morelos, Aribo to start in place of Kamara and possibly Katic in place of Helander?

Fucking hate these games on the shitey plastic pitches as they are a bit of a lottery.
Are Young Boys also taking a huge advantage into Europe with their artificial surface?

I agree.
I wasn't impressed with Young Boys a team we should have beaten.
I think they are doing better than they deserve to because their pitch gives them a huge advantage at home.
At the top level of football, this just has to be wrong.

Porto won’t fancy it that’s for sure.

I can see this being ojo. Defoe. Stewart.

Arfield in midfield. Possibly katic for helander. Fixtures coming thick and fast and we put so much into last night. I can see between 3-5 changes

Reactions: GF7
This is going to be a very difficult game. That plastic pitch is brutal and Livi will no doubt want to do to us what they did against the filth a few weeks ago. They’ll be up for it for sure. We weren’t great in the league cup game and shagger saved us on numerous occasions.

Plastic pitch is an easy excuse

We've struggled on grass too away from home.

It's no different from the hearts game.

I think its psychological. The more you talk about it being difficult pre match the more it does and the more you become involved in their game.

I think its bout time we put that to bed. Force them into our game.

I thought Helander struggled on the surface last time.
Kent might be better being used as an impact sub later as he has started 2 big games this week.
And I wouldn't play Barker, for me Arfield changed the game when he replaced him.

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Davis
Arfield
Ojo
Morelos

Reactions: cav
This is going to be a very difficult game. That plastic pitch is brutal and Livi will no doubt want to do to us what they did against the filth a few weeks ago. They’ll be up for it for sure. We weren’t great in the league cup game and shagger saved us on numerous occasions.
I know Livingstone caused us problems with their directness but in all honesty I can't remember a single save from mcgregor in that game.

Part of me thinks bring katic in, but the defence has done no too bad the last wee while, do we really want to change it. I think maybe only if there are at the risk of cards and can miss certain games, eg the sheep.

I want us to go for it, get it done and then rest players.

the league cup game that livi never had a shot on target?

Would go with best team possible. We have a international break and then away to Hamilton after that. That's where some players can get their rest, Livi are too tough on their own ground to turn up with a half back up team and expect everything to go without a struggle

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Jack Davis Arfield
Stewart Morelos Kent

Would keep the back 4 the same. Its a toss up between Katic & Helander as both have struggled on plastic in the past tbh. Hopefully will be a quiet one as Livingston really struggle to create anything at all without Dykes.

They will be tight, compact & press in midfield which doesnt seem to suit Aribo currently so would consider Arfield to link to the front & provide energy in the middle. Almost certain Gerrard will go with Aribo though

Ideally would like Kent to rest but Ojo is far more effective where he gets room behind, something there will no doubt be a shortage of. I suspect Gerrard may go with Arfield in the front 3 & probably Ojo

And Morelos, you just can't rotate him in this form against the better spl opponents

Last edited:
I see this is a three o’clock kick off.
Is it not televised?

Edit: I’ve just seen that its on Sky.

Last edited:
Due to their thuggish ways, Alfie will need to start. If the actual laws of the game were expected to be observed, we could easily have rested him for this one.

Could see Arfield and Ojo starting either side of Morelos, Aribo to start in place of Kamara and possibly Katic in place of Helander?

Fucking hate these games on the shitey plastic pitches as they are a bit of a lottery.

Dont be altering the team too much as its the last game before the break and needs to be won.

We go into a break after this and it’s a massive game so strongest team possible with maybe a few changes.

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic

Jack
Davis
Arfield

Ojo
Morelos
Kent

I don’t see Kent playing from the start, think we’ll be careful with him. I’d go:

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Jack Davis Aribo
Arfield Morelos Ojo

Subs: Fod, Flanagan, Katic, Kamara, Kent, Stewart, Defoe

They didn't have a shot on target that night.

2-0 Rangers tomorrow.

Plastic pitch is an easy excuse

We've struggled on grass too away from home.

It's no different from the hearts game.

I think its psychological. The more you talk about it being difficult pre match the more it does and the more you become involved in their game.

I think its bout time we put that to bed. Force them into our game.

Correct.

Nobody ever complains about Accies plastic pitch - because we pump them every time we play.

Back