Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

Are there seats still available? Would be looking for 2 but need to know what time ur leaving Amsterdam first as looking at flights arriving on thursday

H, could you PM me the itinerary if you’ve it finalised?
I've not got bus number ect done yet and final details done. Still working with bus company every day as we're not allowed in Rotterdam before a certain time the ob are saying. Or do you mean just the basic info?

I've not got bus number ect done yet and final details done. Still working with bus company every day as we're not allowed in Rotterdam before a certain time the ob are saying. Or do you mean just the basic info?
No worries, I thought it had been sorted.

If I remember right the last time the police had checkpoints entering Rotterdam where they checked for tickets before letting the bus through.

Pms replyed to. Everyone asking for the final details I h
No worries, I thought it had been sorted.

If I remember right the last time the police had checkpoints entering Rotterdam where they checked for tickets before letting the bus through.
Straight to the ground m8 from the dam

Looking for 2 x seats for Bridgeton Loyal members will pay on Friday. If you let me know bank details or can meet you Saturday and pay cash if you prefer. My mate spoke to Hunter on Thursday before the Porto game.
Tell N to WhatsApp me I've no signal at the house. Spoke to J the day

Tell N to WhatsApp me I've no signal at the house. Spoke to J the day
Bear with us guys. Come to Mallorca yesterday and can't get the comp connected to the WiFi. Guy having look at the router in the morning. Those looking for seats will be fine. Will be in touch with everyone
Thanks for update I'm going to Ibrox on Saturday to pick up Feyenoord t
Bear with us guys. Come to Mallorca yesterday and can't get the comp connected to the WiFi. Guy having look at the router in the morning. Those looking for seats will be fine. Will be in touch with everyone
Thanks for the update will organise payment as soon as bank details received. Can pay cash on Saturday at Ibrox if that is more convenient

I asked about 6 last week but Ive been working nightshift. Now looking for 10 seats and can pay deposit if theres still room available.

what you bringing me back ?

I have 3 seats on the bus available as we have been unsuccessful in the ballot, just looking for face value to recover costs etc. DM me.

Back