Aston Villa boss Dean Smith remains tight lipped on Morelos

I think Atletico Madrid would be the perfect move for him at this stage.
Atletico would be the perfect move but I think he'd rather the prem league.

Amazing manager who has brought through a lot of young players at Atletico and raised their game and a team that could work as a stepping stone to bigger teams like potentially Barca/Liverpool/City, calling them a stepping stone sounds wrong since Atletico are very capable of winning literally anything and are one of the top clubs in the world. But you know what I mean.

Definitely a perfect match for him at this stage in his career but as I said I think he'd still prefer the prem league. I really like Atletico as a team and what they've achieved so I hope he goes there but I can't see it.

They spent £22m on Wesley from the Belgian league, who seems a bit of a dumpling, lazy too. There’s no way we should accept any less than that, any deal would need a decent sell on fee too as if he went there and did well you’re talking massive money

Villa are only pulling out because they know they have zero chance now . They dilly dallied as did palace and now that he’s banging them in on the european stage Alfie has better suitors with proper money .

They want us to lose Morelos in January for a low ball offer. Expect the intensity of these non-stories to ramp up.

I honestly think he would walk into any side in the EPL other than City, Liverpool,Spurs and Arsenal.
Right now, I think he'd walk into the Arsenal and Spurs sides.

And as I posted in another thread, SG has stated that Alfie will definitely be here beyond January. How can he be so sure? Maybe I'm adding 2+2 and getting 5, but that suggests, to me, that SG knows that Alfie will leave in summer, and also knows where he'll be going. And SG is still very close to Jurgen Klopp. Would he walk into the current Liverpool side? Nope, but he'd be there or thereabouts, and he's not a young man who'll turn down a challenge.

They are a middle of the road English top flight club.
Do you think that is as high as Morelos can hope you achieve?
Ffs they are the biggest club from Britain's 2nd city, they have a good history, won a European cup and 7 english titles and are on the rise. I'm pretty fucking sure alfredo will help them get there if they stump up the sizable amount required.

There are other big clubs out there. We were in the Scottish 3rd division a few years ago ffs.

To directly answer your question i think Man utd would be fucking daft not to sign him, but they are a fucking shambles and will probably spend about 100m on another diddy who will collapse under the weight of his fee.

Ffs they are the biggest club from Britain's 2nd city, they have a good history, won a European cup and 7 english titles and are on the rise. I'm pretty fucking sure alfredo will help them get there if they stump up the sizable amount required.

There are other big clubs out there. We were in the Scottish 3rd division a few years ago ffs.

To directly answer your question i think Man utd would be fucking daft not to sign him, but they are a fucking shambles and will probably spend about 100m on another diddy who will collapse under the weight of his fee.
All in your opinion of course.
Thats all these are mate, don’t get so worked up about things.

All in your opinion of course.
Thats all these are mate, don’t get so worked up about things.
I'm not worked up mate, but try to think rationally... villa are a big club rebuilding. If they can afford morelos and ward off the likes of Man utd in the process then he could take them to mid table and above.

F*ck the f*ck right off, Dean... no offence intended.
Thing is, bud, he’s doing nothing wrong.
It’s the parasitical sports journalists that are creating a story out of him saying zilch.
Target them with as much abuse as you want though.

Right now, I think he'd walk into the Arsenal and Spurs sides.

And as I posted in another thread, SG has stated that Alfie will definitely be here beyond January. How can he be so sure? Maybe I'm adding 2+2 and getting 5, but that suggests, to me, that SG knows that Alfie will leave in summer, and also knows where he'll be going. And SG is still very close to Jurgen Klopp. Would he walk into the current Liverpool side? Nope, but he'd be there or thereabouts, and he's not a young man who'll turn down a challenge.
He won't go to liverpool imo, but when Gerrard gets that job I do think Gerrard will sign him straight away from whatever club he ends up at. With an over inflated price to do us a favour on our 20% sell on fee of course.. :))

However a transfer to liverpool with a loan back to us for the year to play in the CL & build experience at the highest level before getting starts for them the following season would be the most ideal situation but it is imo a fantasy

Back