Trainee Priest in Bigotry Shocker

if anyone is on twitter, please tweet @NBMScotland this vile creature tweets. And inform them this is a future catholic priest in Scotland. And maybe add a few MSM Twitter accounts so they have to acknowledge.

Is NBM Scotland not a mouth piece of the Dark Republican Poisoned Dwarfs Scotland?

Roman Catholicism (and Christianity in general) is dying and will be a cult-like minority belief in 100 years.

Is NBM Scotland not a mouth piece of the Dark Republican Poisoned Dwarfs Scotland?

its nil by mouth, 1 way sectarian organisation that is linked to call it out. Or basically sing from same hymn sheet. The reason I asked for them to tweet this orgainsation but with CCs to other MSM is because of such 1 way sectarianism. ie if it offends Catholics then they will act. They see protestants, huns, the queen etc as fair game.

Roman Catholicism (and Christianity in general) is dying and will be a cult-like minority belief in 100 years.

your being kind. Have you looked at the rate Protestantism is growing in Brazil? And the rate of Catholicism decline! If it can happen there it cant happen anywhere. I give it 25 years tops. The cult is dying. USA and Southern Ireland etc are wakening up to its untruths. Its sinister actions, and its cover ups.

your being kind. Have you looked at the rate Protestantism is growing in Brazil? And the rate of Catholicism decline! If it can happen there it cant happen anywhere. I give it 25 years tops. The cult is dying. USA and Southern Ireland etc are wakening up to its untruths. Its sinister actions, and its cover ups.

Would it be a surprise that this bigot is a product of a " faith school ".? Is it a surprise either that Celtc FC are linked to this degenerate ? Both are in a symbiotic relationship. The collective Scottish media silence on this scumbag is deafening.

Would it be a surprise that this bigot is a product of a " faith school ".? Is it a surprise either that Celtc FC are linked to this degenerate ? Both are in a symbiotic relationship. The collective Scottish media silence on this scumbag is deafening.

I have engaged in many a conversation in Yorkshire regarding football, religion and politics. And in many an instance, I never knew what religion the person I was debating with was.

Many a time they were Roman Catholic. But you would never have guessed if you were brought up in the west of Scotland.

The West of Scotland is where Kafflicks live. Where it would take 1 sentence to work out their mindset. Its a place like no other. Its a religion like no other. The point that we have this trainee priest representing them, says it all. Nothing else needs to be mentioned.

It's scary to think that this wee no mark bigot , already sacked by a Bear on here, would more than likely never have amounted to much in the 'outside world'

As a Priest, look at the power and influence over people, particularly children, this bigot would attain?

As I say scary, scary stuff.

Imagine being 28 and deciding you want to be a virgin for the rest of your life

Your mistake is thinking he had a choice.....

Seriously, even a cursory look at the New Testament shows the teachings of Jesus Christ are centred in forgiveness, inclusivity, tolerance and everyone being a child of God.

This twisted puddledrinker is patently consumed by hate, malice and tribalism: yet thinks he should preach the Word of God.

I don't have the words for how wrong that is.

Your mistake is thinking he had a choice.....

Seriously, even a cursory look at the New Testament shows the teachings of Jesus Christ are centred in forgiveness, inclusivity, tolerance and everyone being a child of God.

This twisted puddledrinker is patently consumed by hate, malice and tribalism: yet thinks he should preach the Word of God.

I don't have the words for how wrong that is.

Welcome to the west of Scotland catholic mindset. He will be a hit

Especially the educated Brazilians.

Kaka one himself brought up in a decent background ie not in poverty and he's a Protestant.

Believe Neymar is too.

It's booming over there and there's a huge amount of Brazilians who've seen the Roman Cult for what it is and changing to Protestant Churches.

That really is the astonishing thing about that quite horrendous litany of sectarian, prejudiced and racist bile.

That person is training to be a pastoral leader of his flock. There isn’t a christian bone in his body. Horrific to think that any church would be considering taking something like that into their fold.
The thing is they are totally struggling for people to become priests, in the developed world, that they will take anybody.

It might survive longer in sub Saharan Africa and South America, but Christianity will be virtually extinct in the rest of the world by the end of the century and guys like him will have to get real jobs.

It might survive longer in sub Saharan Africa and South America, but Christianity will be virtually extinct in the rest of the world by the end of the century and guys like him will have to get real jobs.

The problem is that despite the reduction in attendances at churches, the decline in the number of people within Scotland describing themselves as "Roman Catholic" is minimal, whereas the decline in the number describing themselves as members of the Church of Scotland is drastic.

As Tom Devine points out, this implies that there is a huge 'cultural' dimension to the way people use religion to describe themselves.

Politically, the Roman Catholic Church in Scotland still has a huge amount of power in the guise of its own schools and will not surrender it without a huge struggle.

The problem is that despite the reduction in attendances at churches, the decline in the number of people within Scotland describing themselves as "Roman Catholic" is minimal, whereas the decline in the number describing themselves as members of the Church of Scotland is drastic.

As Tom Devine points out, this implies that there is a huge 'cultural' dimension to the way people use religion to describe themselves.

Politically, the Roman Catholic Church in Scotland still has a huge amount of power in the guise of its own schools and will not surrender it without a huge struggle.

Ahhhh Tom Devine.

Another product of Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools.

Back in the noughties when Cardinal O'Brien was still in favour, he gave a press conference that sought to twist data released on 'sectarian crime' as indicating Scotland was irredeemably hostile to Roman Catholics.

During this conference he came out with the phrase 'punch a pape' in the context of insinuating that something of a national sport had developed in which (presumably Protestant) men would
routinely attack Roman Catholics. As an aside, a close look at available data indicated that the number of assaults said to be motivated by religion was very low and there was no justification for his claim that Roman Catholics were disproportionately 'victims'.

Both the main news bulletins on Scottish TV that night led with O'Brien's 'punch a pape' comment. It looked like a huge story was developing where there would have to be some kind of statement from McConnell and other party leaders.

Yet, by the next morning Scottish newspapers either omitted the 'punch a pape' soundbite altogether or buried it within the inner pages among other parts of his dialogue. In effect, the comment was airbrushed.

We are seeing much the same phenomenon taking place with the 'bigoted priest' story. There is no doubt that it is newsworthy. There is also no doubt, however, that it causes a huge amount of damage to the Roman Catholic Church and the establishment stance on what it calls 'sectarianism'.

The story has been spiked. That tells you all you need to know about modern Scotland.

I think religiously is in decline among both Catholics and Protestants, it’s just that Protestants are more likely to actually identify as non-religious.

Just think of the term ‘lapsed Catholic’. Imagine the brainwashing that must go into using a term like that. They can’t even bring themselves to drop the word catholic even when they admit they’re not religious.

I was raised Protestant and had no trouble dropping the word when I realised I was an atheist.

Protestant Christianity might shrink faster than Catholicism but both are finished anyway. Islam is on course to overtake it, and the non-religious or ‘nones’ are growing fast too.

I think religiously is in decline among both Catholics and Protestants, it’s just that Protestants are more likely to actually identify as non-religious.

Just think of the term ‘lapsed Catholic’. Imagine the brainwashing that must go into using a term like that. They can’t even bring themselves to drop the word catholic even when they admit they’re not religious.

I was raised Protestant and had no trouble dropping the word when I realised I was an atheist.

Protestant Christianity might shrink faster than Catholicism but both are finished anyway. Islam is on course to overtake it, and the non-religious or ‘nones’ are growing fast too.

A good post.

BUT, in this sh1tehole called Scotland we have to deal with vermin like Sturgeon, who will do whatever Romanists want to gain power.

Look at her own constituency? It is an absolute disgrace. The SNP are accountable to no one.

I don't do Bible classes myself, so I'm on the same boat as you.

But I have to say, Protestant atheists have done more harm to this country than RCs ever will.

Governments could actually make the decline in religion faster if they wanted to.

"Islam is on course to overtake it."

Something to look forward to then. :(

What a disgrace he is.
Unfortunately he is probably regarded as some sort of a hero by the mhanky-minded.

sounds like a guy who's tried too hard to be cool and act like the ultimate celtic man but imo he's joining the priesthood to pretend he's not gay. nothing wrong with being gay but better off being honest than act like the ultimate tim
What, and miss out on the opportunity to groom vulnerable alter boys . Perhaps he’s just a repugnant odious bastard who is symptomatic of that disgusting sect.

I was raised a Presbyterian, I no longer believe, but I still cannot shake off the fact that the imprint my upbringing and the country I grew up in has left an indelible mark upon my character, my outlook and my social inclinations, therefore whether I like it or not, I am a cultural Protestant and thankfully the UK itself is also still a culturally Protestant society.
The term cultural Protestant should be worn with some pride, surely, because it has been the driving force behind the aspects of our modern societies that have elevated North-West Europe and the Anglosphere into the best places to live in the world, and this isn't just an opinion this is a fact.

Last edited:
Back