Big Borna

Have to agree with the majority.

Some very good performances & most importantly we were up for it as a team but based upon an outstanding second half I’d give Borna my award too.

Wish he’d got that goal. So unlucky.

He is also turning into a true leader & I wish he’d be allowed to take more free kicks.

What a turn around the lad has made. Great game again today. Unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

Yassss

WATP
im so glad im eating a big bit of humble pie. i thought they were always a player in there but maybe not at rangers. but what a difference! looks like he has got a yard on him now and alot more confidence and belief, keep it up borna!

Playing with alot more confidence and it shows. His best game by far today. Solid, aggressive and threatening.

think we both disagreed about his situation at rangers at the start of the season. happily eat a big bit of humble pie!
Ha ha fair play mate! He's making lots of people eat their words. Ryan Jack is making me fcuking fat on my own words!

I always had faith in him. You could tell he was a class act even last year. Just took him longer to adjust to the speed of our game

Same here, he put in a few performances when he arrived that showed his caliber, he's actuay exceeding my expectations of him, a Classy payer.

I'm no body language expert but you can almost see a swagger from him now. Confidence is sky high and long may it continue.

Today was straight out the top drawer for me. Done everything you want your left back to do. Really unfortunate not to get on the scoresheet. No idea how that stayed out.

Really glad it’s turning good for him can’t say he hasn’t put the effort in.

Same here, he put in a few performances when he arrived that showed his caliber, he's actuay exceeding my expectations of him, a Classy payer.

His left peg is a wand but today he was even cutting in to have a go on his right foot

He certainly took a wee while to settle as many overseas players tend to do but guess that his now becoming a regular in the Croatia national side underlines that he is a very good player.

Seems every time one of our players hit a vein of form the talk turns to transfer possibilities,He is a Rangers player a very important player to boot and going nowhere no matter who's sniffing around

I love when players turn things around the way he has. He was written off by the majority of the support but it’s to his and the managers credit that he is now a one of the most important players in the squad.

I consistently said throughout his period of ups and downs that he would come good. You could see there was a player in there it was just the fitness and run of games that was holding him back from thriving. I'm glad he is now in a good place physically and mentally.

He's getting better and better, head and shoulders above any left back we've had in a long time. Amazing what settling in, working hard and a bit of confidence brings.

Everytime he got on the ball in their half alarm bells were ringing in Livingstone. Another great game from Borna.

He is so underated defensively never loses a duel or gets beat down the line.

And has great technical ability a lesson to us all maybe in giving players from abroad time to adjust.

A top performer just now.

I would say our our best players are as follows:

1. Alfie
2. Jack
3. Borna
4. Davies
5. Goldson

In that order.

As all players do he will go through a sticky patch, just like Tav has been, remember that and continue to encourage him if he does, sometimes, and I include myself, we are too quick to criticise

I think he's been outstanding since the St Mirren game. Whether it was an adjustment thing, or a confidence thing, I'm delighted to see him make the LB position his own.

He was always a good player there was no doubt abt that imo it just seemed that he might not have been suited for scottish football but fuckin hell he's proved a lot of bears wrong n its great to see (including me)

Have to agree with the majority.

Some very good performances & most importantly we were up for it as a team but based upon an outstanding second half I’d give Borna my award too.

Wish he’d got that goal. So unlucky.

He is also turning into a true leader & I wish he’d be allowed to take more free kicks.
Wish he got that goal too as I had Rangers 3-0 and Morelos to score anytime.

Looking at the x 2 Liverpool fullbacks today who together look the best in the world at this moment and their impact on the Team when attacking and going forward as welll as solid defensively.
We just need Tav to revert to last season and we will have our own x2 genuine quality fullbacks.
Can’t wait for them both to be hitting top form, with Kent, Morelos. Things looking very bright. Barisic was my mom today.

He hasn’t looked back since that screamer in Paisley. We are now seeing why he is a first pick for Croatia.

Back