Disgusted not surprised

I think that Celtc FC should just forget about this annual event.
Every year it is the same.
As a club and as a support they are clearly uncomfortable with this ceremony and a more honest approach would be to admit this fact.
They take a great pride in being different and having foreign antecedents.
I personally would be content if this status quo was both admitted and accepted because having a foot in our national camp is too difficult for them, so why bother?

Every right minded individual in Britain should be outraged and disgusted with these low life's there is no excuse,The fhilth should be persona non grata at every club in the country and every celeb and neutral who pin the fhilth as their prefered club should have a long hard look at themselves .

They really are fcking scum,hope somthing bad happens to every single one of them that shows such scum bag behaviour

Scum. I watched the parade on TV today with tears in my eyes, when I seen the WW2 veterans struggle out of their wheelchairs so they could walk past the centotaph, absolutely bursting with pride at them. They are heroes, the green mob and probably the majority of their fans are disrespectful prix

I wish we could deport that mob back to their roots, but we all know the real irish think they are a fu*king joke and glad that we have to suffer the cretins.

I'd also exclude them. Just say "They can't behave and aren't interested, and so we're not going to bother. Other clubs will continue to be involved as per mainstream society.".

But but but, liewell says they donate £10,000 every year at this time. Time to tell him to keep his hush money as it is ot appreciated and of.
Scottish regiments are part of the British Army. Celtic FC is a club playing in Scotland, presumably that wants to play in Scotland. The Scottish Government, if not the British Government should influence the SFA to apply pressure to their member club. If not, they should be thrown out of the Scottish league.

I’m not trying to be petty, if you’re going to allow your people to behave in that way, you need to be punished.

We’ve just seen a football supporter be banned for celebrating a goal on a pitch - a plastic one, so its not even like he was going to ruin the playing surface. He’s supposed to have broken rules he signed up to when purchasing the ticket.

The rules should also be that you do not show disrespect in this manner too.

I note no poppies on players shirts today, and one or two Motherwell players were also without them.

Scum - nay, supportes of our enemies, therefore, you also our enemies!

If somebody can explain to me why this idea of opposing the poppy commemoration is primarily only by Celtic supporters?
How can the fans of Hibernian, Dundee United, London clubs, every club along the M62 corridor, every other club in the Lancashire and Greater Manchester area where there was a very large settling of the Irish people after their famine and also every other club in the country, commemorate today and tomorrow but the fans of Celtic cannot?
Okay, I know it isn’t all the Celtic support and there may well be an amount of fans at every other club opposed to the day but it’s a small, very small minority at the most.

Embarrassing shower of troubled fuQwits.
I had one of these morons in my squad offshore, among other things, a severe victim mentality.

Am I wrong in thinking this is possibly why Sky showed our game live
They knew these bastards have a history of disrespecting our Armed Forces and wouldn’t want the whole of
Britain witness their disgusting behaviour
nope sky and bt both have a history of turning down the volume of their chants and boos

The Thogden vlogger who was at Ibrox on Thursday was at the Piggery today, sat right next to the Groin Brigade.

In his vlog, he filmed as they were singing 'you can stick yer poppy' etc. The lad made no comment and just kept going on about how much respect he had for the GB.

I don’t give a shiny shite whether they support it or not. Those men and women sacrificed everything so they had the freedom to choose. AND they know it and it sticks in their craw hence their petulance every year. Perhaps they should reflect on how they would have fared under the Reichstag.

Brave soldiers indeed!
It reminds me of the photo a while ago of two nuns outside the Rangers shop with their collection tins! :)
As for the Neanderthals at the scumhut earlier, I just wish our MSM would highlight just how scummy a support have and give them pelters but for some reason they always get by unscathed.
Horrible bastards supporting an equally horrible club!

Back