Rangers line up Lewis Ferguson in January if Glen Kamara is sold(The Sun)

Hmm...Kamara from what I have seen so far is comfortably a better midfielder than Ferguson

Who knows maybe Ferguson in 3/4 years could be a really good player but let’s face it if he played for us you would always hear people say “but he’s nowhere near as good as Barry Ferguson or maybe even his dad Derek for that matter”

Nah I’d give this one a miss personally.

Don’t believe for a minute Kamara will be sold in Jan.
Me neither but there is a bit of noise about it. Gerrards quotes other day too suggest there could be bids.

This Ferguson story is a load of nonsense though. 1. He is shite 2. It's the sheep 3. They would ask for £4m which is as funny as their McKenna valuation

What do we reckon we would accept for Kamara?
P.S. I really hope Glen stays.
A really tough one to call , signing him for the amount we did anything over 6 million would be amazing business in terms of pure profit , but for what he’s worth to us I’d definitely be hoping for more.
Hopefully doesn’t come to this though until at least the summer.

No thanks. I hope this is just the usual guessing game bollocks from the media and they haven’t gotten wind that we’re actually going to be selling Kamara.
Not sure Robert Grieve has a scooby about us. He is usually the poet go to journo (or was under Rodgers). This looks like Ferguson wants out a shite Aberdeen team (agent talk)

Don't think there's any chance Kamara is leaving in January, but I've a feeling Lewis Ferguson could come good at Rangers, and might end up with us. Seems to be a tough wee competitor with a bit of raw talent that Stevie G could develop. Guess we'll see, but it doesn't seem right that he's with that shower of sheep molesting shite.

We’ve already got the likes of Aruba and docherty waiting to step into the first 11. I’m happy with kamara but it’s not the end of the world if he left.

If Ferguson came into the squad to continue his development then it’d be a good acquisition, but given his contract length and the fact he plays for the dons. I’d expect his to cost a few million.

Would we make that much selling kamara and buying Ferguson? Not sure, hopefully if kamara does go we’d get a fair few million.

A really tough one to call , signing him for the amount we did anything over 6 million would be amazing business in terms of pure profit , but for what he’s worth to us I’d definitely be hoping for more.
Hopefully doesn’t come to this though until at least the summer.

Think we'll keep him for another season after this, let him have a crack at the CL :))
Should be looking at 10M+ for him & 40M for Alfie, should then be able to bring in a few quality Bosmans and a couple of signings to replace them, with money in the bank.
Rather keep both until 2021 at least.

We’ve already got the likes of Aruba and docherty waiting to step into the first 11. I’m happy with kamara but it’s not the end of the world if he left.

If Ferguson came into the squad to continue his development then it’d be a good acquisition, but given his contract length and the fact he plays for the dons. I’d expect his to cost a few million.

Would we make that much selling kamara and buying Ferguson? Not sure, hopefully if kamara does go we’d get a fair few million.

Aruba? A random holiday island in the Caribbean? I’ll have some of that please!

What a depressing downgrade that would be.... Ferguson wouldn't get near our bench never mind starting 11. Way over rated and for what Aberdeen would want for him its no chance of happening. Hes not worth a penny over £1.5 million IMO.

A technically brilliant, calm midfielder who is able to control a game and dictate tempo against top level teams in Europe.

We're going to replace him with a big, physical lump that has none of those attributes?

Nonsense.

Fuk me, can we get get discounted holidays ? :)

Kamara's at least a coup!e of levels above Ferguson.

Ferguson might develop into a decent player but we're unlikely to pay Aberdeen what they want.

Not that this story is likely it would mean we are not replacing like for like.

Totally different styles of player from what I have seen of Ferguson.

Don't think there's any chance Kamara is leaving in January, but I've a feeling Lewis Ferguson could come good at Rangers, and might end up with us. Seems to be a tough wee competitor with a bit of raw talent that Stevie G could develop. Guess we'll see, but it doesn't seem right that he's with that shower of sheep molesting shite.

Your a shite commentator Derek Ferguson

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica

I think he's a good player but far from the finished article. Aberdeen would rip us off massively as their fans would be up in arms about the very idea. Can't see this happening.

Plus Fulham and Leeds LOL. No chance could they afford or tempt Kamara. Brighton maybe if they put in a big enough offer.

Worrying that people are not understanding that players sooner or later ARE going to go. It is the club's (indeed EVERY club in this country) business plan. We can't just dismiss every story as 'nah not happening'. I wouldn't mind Ferguson, although I don't rate him as highly as Kamara.

The Kamara narrative seems a tad contrived by Gerrard and the club, as if, should we have to sell somebody to generate cash Kamara is the most expendable.

As for Ferguson, decent enough young prospect but a very different player from Kamara. Good ball winner, goal threat and decent athlete but not very cultured or intelligent in the manner of Kamara.

Back