H&H daily update.

Its well worth the subscription btw, i'm on the £3.99ish one, content uploaded every day, my drive home from work tonight will be spent listening to this.

As they said at the end -

Revenge is us winning trophies.

That's when everything will start to unravel for them. The realisation they tried to kill us off and we're back staring them in the face.

I can honestly say the past 7 years have been torture. I hated the majority of 'The Journey' but it's part of who we are now. We took all this on the chin and climbed up through the leagues despite everything from governing bodies to crooked board putting obstacles in our way. Hopefully we're now stronger as a club and as a support.

We were selling out games at home to East Fife etc when they were playing in front of 20,000 at the Piggery. They can spare me the 10 in a Row chat. It's fkn worthless.

We will be vindicated one day, we'll be champions one day and we'll look back on what we went through and somehow it will all be worth it.

Just listened to it.what a brilliant listen Andy and hoggy were really good in explaining it in business terms and the end from David was one of those fist pumping “go on my son” moments.

As they said at the end -

Revenge is us winning trophies.

That's when everything will start to unravel for them. The realisation they tried to kill us off and we're back staring them in the face.

I can honestly say the past 7 years have been torture. I hated the majority of 'The Journey' but it's part of who we are now. We took all this on the chin and climbed up through the leagues despite everything from governing bodies to crooked board putting obstacles in our way. Hopefully we're now stronger as a club and as a support.

We were selling out games at home to East Fife etc when they were playing in front of 20,000 at the Piggery. They can spare me the 10 in a Row chat. It's fkn worthless.

We will be vindicated one day, we'll be champions one day and we'll look back on what we went through and somehow it will all be worth it.

This journey was really tough as you say mate, but it’s shown us as a community just how tough we could be & it’s shown Others just how loyal we are.

The phrase NO SURRENDER has been proven to be justified.

And I’m so proud to be a part of our community.

H&H was excellent today and really nails the situation

Cuunts like Tim English are just puppets and still trying to lie about the actual money HMRC were actually owed

Also what a joke Arsenal and Chelsea were allowed to settle for around £6m but HMRC refused Murray’s offer of £14m

Defo corrupt and I want a proper investigation to find the guilty and get them jailed

When theres a warning about strong language in the info, when Hoggy gives a curt Hello and David starts like he did then you know it's going to be some pod!
Personally, I think they would do better to do away with the "colourful" language on the podcast.

Edgar, Hoggy and Andy on it too.

Can’t wait to listen to it later.

Same. I’m savouring it, even although it’s a subject we are all disgusted and angry with, I still look forward to listening to it, especially with Andy on as well as hoggy and David. It’ll be later tonight when I can listen in peace .

The first time I've heard David really espouse the "conspiracy theory" that leads to the doors of a certain Cabinet Minister and a certain club who also play in Glasgow.

It was a brilliant update.

It's scary though, David's mates from The Trust see him as an eloquent loose cannon, whilst I see him as a reasoned voice!

Back