Pedro Chirivella a target?

im_a_good_bluenose

Never heard of this lad but scouser workmate says Stevie would like this lad in January as he will be available on a free from Liverpool.
Quick google says he’s 22 year old Spanish midfielder who was the ineligible player Liverpool fielded in the league cup, so maybe a replacement for Kamara if he moves on?
Disclaimer only passing on info I’ve been told from a red im not saying it’s true

Nonsense to sell first teamers in January.

Mental
£11 million (just using the figures on this thread) for a player who has started less than half our games and who cost us £50k a year ago would be far too good to turn down and would not hamper our chances significantly if we spent even 1/4 of the money wisely on a replacement.

For that cash it is an absolute no brainer decision for the board.

p7fkCSS.gif

Selling players from first team in January is usually a bad move.

However, if it was not one of the nailed on starters, £6m to the club and keep £5m for a replacement midfielder, I'd be up for that (if figures were ever realistic)

I don't want to lose any first team players at this time but needs must, if we can up the money a bit more, then we will sell.

I take everybody back to the thread when Kamara was signed and many were dead set against his signing now they don't want to sell for a really good fee of around £10 million for that kind of money he is more than replaceable and leaves plenty of change if we scout the right player if Gerrard having worked at the Liverpool academy thinks this lad is the answer especially for free or a nominal fee than I am all for it

If there is any possible way the board are able to resist selling, unless to avoid financial disaster then kamara has to stay till the summer at least.

It's taken such a long time to put a team on the park who are genuinely capable of going toe to toe with the mentally challengeds and kamara is an integral part of that. We need to ask ourselves what price success? If selling him in January's window means we jeopardise our chances of becoming premier League champions then it should be a clear rebuffel to any potential bids regardless of the profit.

£11 million (just using the figures on this thread) for a player who has started less than half our games and who cost us £50k a year ago would be far too good to turn down and would not hamper our chances significantly if we spent even 1/4 of the money wisely on a replacement.

For that cash it is an absolute no brainer decision for the board.

exactly. Kamara isn’t the difference between winning the title and not imo. We’ve coped in half our games this season without him. After the old firm game people wanted him released for free. £11m would be a great deal and would surely help us hang on to Alfie no matter the offer (within reason). I’d sell in January for anything near that.

£11m and only because of the league he's going to i'd put a sell on in that too.

I think Kamara is brilliant, I said that when he signed he wouldn't leave the first team once in... got that slightly wrong but if we receive a bid of £11m, we simply can't turn it down.

If the money is right, people will go at any point.

We’re nowhere near self-sufficient enough to say no to big money. The sooner people understand this, the better.
I understand the situation perfectly. I just think you are wrong.

I really don't see us getting £11m for Kamara.

If we do, then he's being overvalued by the market, and we sell him. If you make a sale when the market is overvaluing a player, then you'll never go too far wrong.

Kamara is never an £11m pound player, if we get offered anywhere near that in January bite their hand off.
When you see what players are going for in the English market he is. Players nowhere near his level that couldn't turn in his kind of performance against a team at the level of Porto are going for similar if not more.That price is getting to bargain levels in that market now.

Never heard of this lad but scouser workmate says Stevie would like this lad in January as he will be available on a free from Liverpool.
Quick google says he’s 22 year old Spanish midfielder who was the ineligible player Liverpool fielded in the league cup, so maybe a replacement for Kamara if he moves on?
Disclaimer only passing on info I’ve been told from a red im not saying it’s true

Liverpool got at £200k fine for that, but Celtic got Legia removed from the Champions League ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back