Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

Laudrup1

Popped up to get tickets for the Wrexham game and a bloke walked past me at the ticket office wearing a green skip hat with a shamrock on it. Green jacket too and you could just tell he was one of them.

Now, there's no call for anyone to be walking that way unless they're going to the T.O. which he clearly wasn't.

I had a small laugh at the outwardly pathetic attempts of someone going out their way to be like that and couldn't ever imagine doing the same myself. If I was ever near the Piggery for no reason at all, I'd be making sure I didn't draw attention to myself.

Anyway...

Then I saw this when I was leaving...

In case it's not obvious from the blurry photo, he's doing a piece to camera.

What exactly is it that's wrong with them?

yep its the BBC

What is that on his back, 4 with a reversed S?
Just like them.

IMG_20180504_142420.jpg

Popped up to get tickets for the Wrexham game and a bloke walked past me at the ticket office wearing a green skip hat with a shamrock on it. Green jacket too and you could just tell he was one of them.

Now, there's no call for anyone to be walking that way unless they're going to the T.O. which he clearly wasn't.

I had a small laugh at the outwardly pathetic attempts of someone going out their way to be like that and couldn't ever imagine doing the same myself. If I was ever near the Piggery for no reason at all, I'd be making sure I didn't draw attention to myself.

Anyway...

Then I saw this when I was leaving...

In case it's not obvious from the blurry photo, he's doing a piece to camera.

What exactly is it that's wrong with them?
Did you not just ask? What you up to? Filming one of your pathetic videos in the hoops at Ibrox to get likes from the hordes? Reminds me of that fat idiot who bought the Chelsea mug drank water out the toilet bowl with it and stuck it in his bin with last night empty pizza box!

From the picture (of the back of his head) on the tour I think he might be a tourist.

The guy must be a tourist as anyone who knows Glasgow knows that's a dangerous thing to do.

Probably oblivious to the impact of what he's doing.

He does look like a seriously misguided tourist but in that case, why does he have a mic and camera and why did Laudrup1 see him also walking about with other mentally challenged tat on? Strange behaviour imo

Did you not just ask? What you up to? Filming one of your pathetic videos in the hoops at Ibrox to get likes from the hordes? Reminds me of that fat idiot who bought the Chelsea mug drank water out the toilet bowl with it and stuck it in his bin with last night empty pizza box!

I was in the car as I drove round the back of the Govan away from the ticket office.

Like %^*& was I stopping to talk to someone doing that.

Would you approach a quite clearly deranged person in the street if you could avoid it?

Either at it, or completely oblivious.

Thinks because he's wearing a 'Football Top' from the same Country he's being cool

I was in the car as I drove round the back of the Govan away from the ticket office.

Like %^*& was I stopping to talk to someone doing that.

Would you approach a quite clearly deranged person in the street if you could avoid it?
Maybe from the car with the engine on and a clear path of escape!

Back