Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

I thought he was actually Japanese and was there to report on the root cause of the infamous 2008 cancelled tour by the famous, and most supported club in Japan, ra Sellic. Apparently still causes grown Japanese men to fall down and weep that they never saw their heros.
Brilliant :))

Glad he was treated with respect,seems to be one these YouTube bloggers.
I'm sure he was given a bit of stick by the tour guide,but I find it quite amusing if I'm honest.

That's him inside Parkhead
EJbMuwbWoAEqB5S.jpg

Tenement close entrances in Shettleston look better than that shithole.

He can obviously get away with it as he has a dead-pan expression and is Asian, so it looks like he's a naive tourist.

Would have been funny if he got his c_unt kicked in that way it would have increased his YouTube standings. Or maybe that’s what he’s looking for. Like the guys who paid homeless guys to fight then filmed it. Either way. Seems like a knob-end.

I did the Stadium Tour at Ibrox last December. There was a Celtic supporter in the throng that day as well. He was accompanying his disabled wee brother, who was a massive Bear. Fair play to him, he wasn’t in his colours but the Tour Guide knew and ribbed him all day about it. Took it in good part. Just shows that, occasionally, you come across one with a spark of humanity in them.
You should have him stuffed and mounted. David Attenborough could do a three hour documentary.

We should welcome them if they want to visit the premium ground in Scotland but not when their team is here
However I for one would have zero interest in visiting the Piggery for a match or at any other time

Anybody know what was the outcome of his trip to the knew camp? Did he say which stadium he preferred?

That asian guy we all seen wearing a scum top in Ibrox has now posted his vid, havent watched it yet personally but just popped up on my youtube recommended, seems he visited the piggery in a Rangers top as well.

His complaints are basically that at Ibrox they wont let him film the entire thing which makes sense because it's a tour you're paying for, if the whole thing was on youtube there would be less reason to go for some and that he wasn't made the star of the show like he was at their ground which helped feed the attention he was seeking even if he wants to deny that.

I find it very strange that he rates the Savile dome tour higher than ours mainly on the basis of the reception he got from their staff. Wasn't the whole point of his stunt to show what the reaction would be when you rock up at your rivals stadium tour wearing colours ? He got a less than enthusiastic response from our side, but wouldn't that be considered normal ?

Last edited:
Two things:

He's obviously got a celtc top on under the Rangers top on his tour. Obvious it was a stunt, whereas on our tour, he only had the Gers top on. He said himself at the beginning, if he was questioned, he'd come clean. The picture of him from the papers was of him being questioned at the front door of the piggery. He's obviously come clean and everyone is in on the "lark".

2nd - Our Stadium is not "retro". It's 90 odd years old you diddy. That's not an interior decorating theme, it's the original building.

If only he'd have turfed up a few years ago in the Martin Bain era...Bain would have welcomed him with a gammy, such was his desire to come across as a neutral...Offered him a job too no doubt.

Sad and pathetic what people think is clever and funny,rank rotten.
Its like really amateur kids tv.

Of course the bheasts knew they were due next and to have the Rangers top over the Celtic with their collar showing is daft.

Typical EPL fan, style over substance.

That olive cladding and tarp above store need cleaned, do my head in when I see them going to the match.

That's him inside Parkhead
EJbMuwbWoAEqB5S.jpg

FFS. Look at the states of that shitey entrance hallway :D :D

As for speccy talking the Gerry Adams, there, I’d be massively disappointed if anyone at our club was anything other than unpleasant to someone wearing their green and grey rhag synonymous with paedophilia

I take it the room where the paedo ring worked out of is not part of the Savile Row tour!?!?!

Im not suggesting people on here nominate themselves to go, but wonder what would happen if a group went on the tour at Parkhead then asked during it "where did the abuse take place?" or "is this the room that the ring of people met?"

Back