Mad Rod on bbc Scotland

cincuenta y cinco

Half time and bbc Scotland advertise Rod on Billy Sloan tonight at 10. When asked about his recent health scares, his reply was "what are my kids going to do without their celtic supporting Dad" . I think this man has a screw loose, mentions celtic way out of context to pander to the mentally challengeds. Almost as pathetic as his latest recording of his IRA anthem, grace.

I'm old enough to remember his last attention seeking phase, when he was bedecked in tartan at every opportunity and was "Scotland crazy".

I wonder what a shrink would make of this man.

He's got tickets to sell for his gigs up here! I want to know who the f*ck still pays the prices he charges for him to justify 4 nights!

latest

Half time and bbc Scotland advertise Rod on Billy Sloan tonight at 10. When asked about his recent health scares, his reply was "what are my kids going to do without their celtic supporting Dad" . I think this man has a screw loose, mentions celtic way out of context to pander to the mentally challengeds. Almost as pathetic as his latest recording of his IRA anthem, grace.

I'm old enough to remember his last attention seeking phase, when he was bedecked in tartan at every opportunity and was "Scotland crazy".

I wonder what a shrink would make of this man.

One of them will send the Afghan poppy futures market through the roof.

He's permantly blutered the drink will be getting to his brain now one of they dodgy characters also wouldn't surprise me if their are some findings after he passes ( just opinion)

There's a BBC interview online with this cretin where he says he wouldn't like to see the British Isles broken up due to Scottish independence. He'd hate to see the blue removed from the Union Flag. All this while singing racist anti-British IRA songs.

got to do everything to keep Declan buying his pish

Minted, made his money 10 times over, could stop doing everything and enjoy his life, but he cant, hes an attention seeking arsehole. He needs the publicity like a drug, he needs to be loved, so he panders to the only group of gullible %^*& wits that will pay for group psychosis, we see this with their blogs, crowd funding videos etc and will fall for his bullshit everytime and feed the ego. Can almost smell the decay everytime you see him on screen.

Celtic fan since 2001, has he been to a Scotland game since then :rolleyes:

I made the mistake of getting my wife tickets for one of his gigs back in the early 00's and made the bigger mistake of going with her, it was a toe curling mentally challenged fest, I suffered it for her sake but it was god awful, hated him ever since.

Called us either orange or Hun bastard's when they won the league under O'Neill the first time

Wonder where a Englishman learned that sort of phrase? From their boardroom no doubt

Back