Saturday bets (16/11/19)

weebudsbud

Not much to pick from today folks but I have Forest green as my Nap. 31/20 on Bet365 and will bet them single.

I`ll also do a line with them
Dundee Scumbags
Cove
And Edinburgh City to pay 5.4/1. Not great odds I grant you but a winner`s a winner :)

Good luck with any bets today.

Hate international break, coupons are horrendous.

Be as well throwing a dart at the fixtures, anyway.

9-EC5-E8-DE-6113-43-CE-BED1-C183-EA72329-E.png

I fancy Bolton to get out of negative points today at home vs MK.

Who to put with them though haven't got a clue.

Blackpool
Bolton
Dundee Scum
Cove
Yeovil

10 pays 130

Not much to pick from today folks but I have Forest green as my Nap. 31/20 on Bet365 and will bet them single.

Dundee Scumbags
Cove
And Edinburgh City to pay 5.4/1. Not great odds I grant you but a winner`s a winner :)

I'm with u on that bro....kiss o death :))

Salford v Swindon over 2.5 17/20
Coventry & over 2.5 11/8
Rotherham & over 2.5 17/10
Cambridge 2/1

£10

Cyprus are 12/5 against a Scotland team missing Robertson, Fraser and McTominay, which is tempting.

But the pressure is off now so I can see Scotland winning this one.

I put on a 14 fold acca the other day and am 3 games to the good already. Most the other 11 look stick ons. Not sure why I took Cyprus to beat Scotland though. Much as Scotland are dreadful, Cyprus are even worse. I had had a few drinks. Still if the Cypriots win I'll start getting excited for a 4.5K windfall tomorrow

I think that given a draw practically puts the Dutch through barring a disaster at home to Estonia, that NI draw no bet at 4/1 is a decent price

I put on a 14 fold acca the other day and am 3 games to the good already. Most the other 11 look stick ons. Not sure why I took Cyprus to beat Scotland though. Much as Scotland are dreadful, Cyprus are even worse. I had had a few drinks. Still if the Cypriots win I'll start getting excited for a 4.5K windfall tomorrow

Fingers crossed for you mate :))

Scotland, Wales, Croatia, ICT, Partick, Dundee Utd and Price to beat Anderson in the darts.

£5 returns £132

Had a 5r on Rangers, Scotland, Bolton and a Draw with NI and Holland.

Getting offered £76.59 as a cash out or let it run for £386.40 returns.

Second coupon of the season up. Coventry, Rotherham, Port Vale and Plymouth returned £174 for a tenner. Happy days, especially with the young guns doing over Wrexham as well.

Dundee Scumbags
Cove

Had the Arabs, Edinburgh city, Blackpool and Rotherham. Just over 4/1 but it's a win.

Second coupon of the season up. Coventry, Rotherham, Port Vale and Plymouth returned £174 for a tenner. Happy days, especially with the young guns doing over Wrexham as well.
You done well backing Plymouth at Forest Green, well deserved mate

Won 13.57 on that Hills beat the drop promo and stuck it on

Wycombe & 5 or more goals 15/2 :))

also stuck £20 on more than one goal in today’s seven qualifiers 5/1

Back