Loan Ranger Thread - Updates on Players Out On Loan Season 2019/2020

2 of our players up against each other tonight. Stephen Kelly and josh mcpake Ayr v Dundee

Cheers mate, will give it a watch.

Kelly has been outstanding for Ayr so far, whereas Josh has been a bit inconsistent and not starting regularly for Dundee.

Hopefully both start tonight.

McCrorie starts for Portsmouth again today - at right-back.

Hastie on the bench again for Rotherham. On at half-time as they trail 0-1 at home.

Last edited:
Not McCrorie mate, it was Craig McGilvarry, thankfully.

Seemingly came off McCrorie’s knee onto the bar, then hit the ‘keeper and went in. Some sources saying McCrorie og others saying the ‘keeper. Jacket will get sacked soon. Goodness knows what that does for McCrorie’s loan spell.

Hastie played the second half as Rotherham lost 0-1 at home against Wycombe Wanderers.

If Rudden doesn’t make it, it won’t be through lack of quality. He’s a very talented player.

He's scored two goals for Plymouth this season. One in the league and one in the challenge cup.

A striker with more bookings than goals at League 2 level does not equate to a Rangers player.

Seen a rumour on the net that Hastie is to be sent back to Us in January due to bad attitude

Their manager was full of praise for him a couple of weeks ago for his conduct on and off the pitch so I think that is very unlikely

I may be wrong but I get the impression we have far too many on the books.
We have the ones at Ibrox who never play, Doc,King etc. then the ones out on loan, the colts who played on Saturday.
We have the U18s who beat Thistle on Friday, a team which seems to change personel every time they play.
I'm not sure about the younger age groups, but we seem to be overloaded with players who will probably never play for Rangers first eleven.

I may be wrong but I get the impression we have far too many on the books.
We have the ones at Ibrox who never play, Doc,King etc. then the ones out on loan, the colts who played on Saturday.
We have the U18s who beat Thistle on Friday, a team which seems to change personel every time they play.
I'm not sure about the younger age groups, but we seem to be overloaded with players who will probably never play for Rangers first eleven.

All of the teams below the main team need full squads. Whether they will all make it or not.

Hastie starts for Rotherham today, after a while on the subs bench.

Cammy Palmer starts for Thistle.

No sign of Rudden for Plymouth.

McPake on the bench for Dundee.

Middleton nowhere to be seen at Hibs.

Back