Team v Leicester today

No Docherty - thought this would have been the kind of game he’d have been involved in.

No Docherty - thought this would have been the kind of game he’d have been involved in.

He's dropped below Barjonas, Polster and King now in the midfield pecking order mate.

Doesn't look great for him long term.

He's done at Rangers, refused a loan to stay and fight for his place and cant even get in this team ahead of Barjonas.
Has there been a falling out or something I've missed? Seems bizarre that he's so far down the pecking order there's a squad of youth players ahead of him.

Do Tav and Goldson really need game time? They’re both likely to play just about every game in Dec.
thats exactly my feeling as well. they havent been rotated or subbed on a regular basis either so I am not sure what it is to be gained.

assuming that is the team and formation of course.

He couldnt be further out the picture, out the door in Jan hopefully.
Can I ask why you seem to have a negative opinion of the boy. He's a bear, did well at that level last year and opted to compete for a place at a higher level this year rather than shine again at a lower.
I think most of us would like to see him succeed but you want to see him gone.
What's he done?

It seems strange for Docherty he went out on loan ,a fairly successful one at that and came back ,didn't get any chances to prove himself what more can he do,he can't show what he's about if he's not even getting into matchday squads,what can the lad do to get into the frame

Fs Halliday at centre back, Gerrard is clueless some times.

We know Stevie G likes to experiment in games against the Dhims. He's letting this new formation get a bit of practice in before the LC Final. The Dhims are gonna be spewing when Halliday marks the 'superstar' Edouard completely out of the game before netting Rangers 4th goal with a towering header at the back post.

It seems strange for Docherty he went out on loan ,a fairly successful one at that and came back ,didn't get any chances to prove himself what more can he do,he can't show what he's about if he's not even getting into matchday squads,what can the lad do to get into the frame
I think we have to accept that he is not showing the standard required for Gerrard to pick him, its a shame for the boy but its the harsh reality of being part of a quality squad.

Can I ask why you seem to have a negative opinion of the boy. He's a bear, did well at that level last year and opted to compete for a place at a higher level this year rather than shine again at a lower.
I think most of us would like to see him succeed but you want to see him gone.
What's he done?

Nothing against him, he's just nowhere near good enough for Rangers, we need midfielders of a considerably higher standard if we plan on winning the league.

Back