Wolves are watching Morelos(and Man U?)

CoplandRoad

A good mate who's a big fan says wolves have a guy he knows watching the situation.
Wolves are doing OK as midtable but struggling for goals. They view AM as an affordable option who can make the step up.
However, he also said that the wolves scout said that there are a number of clubs monitoring Morelos performances including man utd. Man u are not happy with their goals return apparently.
AM goals in the europa league have put him on the map big time down south.
Sounds mental but if Epl are on the hunt, we will make serious cash.
Let's hope it's end of season at earliest.

Realistically I'd rather Morelos went to a Wolves or an Everton or the like especially if we put a sell on in his deal and he does well and the likes of the Manchester clubs Liverpool or the two Spanish giants come sniffing we could make a bit of extra profit a couple of years after he is sold

We could find ourselves in a situation where multiple epl teams are bidding against each other.

In that situation £30-40m becomes quite feasible

Nice or not these threads, will continue until he goes, I hope in the close season, these Prem. clubs will search all over the football world for the next star in their league, if he goes to a middle of the table club for 30/35£m, then they would hope to make their money when he moves on, and this is were the sell on clause comes into effect.

Nice or not these threads, will continue until he goes, I hope in the close season, these Prem. clubs will search all over the football world for the next star in their league, if he goes to a middle of the table club for 30/35£m, then they would hope to make their money when he moves on, and this is were the sell on clause comes into effect.
It is indeed

Back