Scott brown on nearly signing for rangers

Story at the time was the scumbag shook hands with Smith on the proposed deal then the mentally challengeds offered him more dough. Tried to get Rangers to match it but Smith felt he had his chance and said no, as well as a couple of expletives.

McStay, Collins, Petrov, Lambert, and whisper it even Lennon were superior players and in the case of the first 3 vastly superior.

Rangers financial problems have given that moron a platform he would never have had in normal circumstances.

While someone like Christian Daily who the Scottish media don’t foam at the mouth about constantly might not have won as many trophies as that shaved ape Daily had a far better career.

Daily scored more international goals, won more caps, played for Scotland in a major final, played in the EPL and played in a European final.

All Browns done is run around and elbow smash other players behind the referees back during a period when Scottish football has been at its lowest ever.

Ah the old car park story. Aye nae bother lego eater. Real story being your fat slug agent wanted even more money than was agreed. The fact is that Ballon is the worst type of player for them. He's not got a moral compass and sold his soul for the coin. Bet he never answered the question why he's never left them tho. It's always off limits and we know why.

McStay, Collins, Petrov, Lambert, and whisper it even Lennon were superior players and in the case of the first 3 vastly superior.

McNamara was a better player than him.

The majority of sensible Celtic fans, aye they do exist see through Brown for what he is.

He is a pish average player with a bit of dig that has took him a long way but when a team switches on tactically he is more often than not utterly exposed.

He is the one who will always bite and get dragged about the place.

Brown went to them ,for more money that it pure and simple, he never dominated any games against us,and couldn't get near Ferguson or Kevin Thompson in that period,,,hes never had an outstanding international game, was the luckiest player in there history purely because of our troubles,and hes an ugly b,stard

As mentioned on the thread already, we normally pulled out all the stops, we had the private jet, we even had permission to have a private car onto the airport, I recall Amato talking about this, several other players too.

I’m calling absolute bullshit on this one.

I thought the story With him that he was on route to Glasgow by car to sign for that mob, his agent phoned a Rangers saying that but if they matched the offer he would sign for us. The rest is history.

I worked in Rosyth dockyard so did his old man. He was great friends with a guy I knew well and the guy knew all the family well. Told me if brown hadn't been able to kick a ball, he'd have ended up nothing, as he was really as dense as feck.

Celtic had to bowl him over because their club represents terrorist loving scumbags and paedophile harbouring.

Our club speaks for itself.

[QUOT

E="theytriedtokillus, post: 4729055, member: 11533"]
Did his club not offer someone the managers job in a toilet?
[/QUOTE]

This is the same club that Dalglish told us used to conduct their business in Bairds bar at the barras.....Fcuk of broon ya idiot

Last edited:
Yeah because that’s how Walter liked to do business.

file under Bullsh*t

Indeed. Utter Horseshit. Pandering to the mhanky hordes. Nothing more to it than that.

Anyway, we definitely got the far better of the HIVs two midfielders in Kevin Thomson. That lad was a player, and so unlucky with injuries.

Mongo isn’t fit to be mentioned in the same sentence as Thommo.

If he played for us he would have been shown the door in around 2008.

Always sent off, no skill and a plastic hardman.

Would he have been an upgrade on Ferguson, Mendes, Edu, Davis, Thompson and Adam. I think not.

Sellick saved Scott from playing as a journeyman with Charlton, Bolton, Leeds, Millwall, Plymouth, Hull, Boro and Preston in the English championship.

mongo's agent was the disgraced willie mackay. celtic paid mackay a bigger % of transfer fees than rangers so mackay sold the celtic deal to mongo boy & he signed for the scum

If he played for us he would have been shown the door in around 2008.

Always sent off, no skill and a plastic hardman.

Would he have been an upgrade on Ferguson, Mendes, Edu, Davis, Thompson and Adam. I think not.

Sellick saved Scott from playing as a journeyman with Charlton, Bolton, Leeds, Millwall, Plymouth, Hull, Boro and Preston in the English championship.
I disagree. I always felt that if he had signed for us, playing under Walter with teammates of the calibre of Ferguson, Hemdani, Mendes and Davis as well as being able to continue his partnership with Thomson, Brown would have been a very good player for us.

As it his he sold his soul for mentally challenged gold and has become a piece of human excrement.

The fact we sent Sean Connery in a private jet to pick up Daniel Cousin means either a) We didn't want Scott Brown or b) It never happened
My thoughts exactly. Maybe says more about Scott Brown than Rangers. Pretty sure guys like Laudrup, Gazza, de Boer, Gio etc etc were given the full treatment.

Ultimately he sold his soul to people who in the final reckoning will always view him as a h*n or an Orange bastard.

To be part of a club that covered up systematic child abuse with fans who glory in the deaths and maiming of UK citizens.

They're welcome to each other.

Hopefully David Morrison is kept away from the maids this time.

Scott Brown would have been great in our team at the time. Playing with superior players such as Kevin Thomson and Barry Ferguson, he would have done what he did so well under Rogers, break play up and pass it to better players. In that midfield he wouldn't have to cover so much ground (aka running about kicking people). He's not he brightest, and he comes across as someone who is easily lead. Being around Walter, Durrant and McCoist, he'd have never morphed into the nutcase he is today.

I think, like Lennon, he plays/played the "wan o' us" card to mask the fact their fans actually realized he was shite and deep down, hated him

I was really disappointed for him not to sign, but better players have come and gone from Ibrox. That's football. A younger version of him today would be fantastic under the tutorship of Steven Gerard

I disagree. I always felt that if he had signed for us, playing under Walter with teammates of the calibre of Ferguson, Hemdani, Mendes and Davis as well as being able to continue his partnership with Thomson, Brown would have been a very good player for us.

As it his he sold his soul for mentally challenged gold and has become a piece of human excrement.

He would have been sent off more than he would have been on.

I remember watching their game against Shaktar and wondering how he managed to stay on the park that night due to his constant fouling. He is the champion at not being booked or even sent off for some of the worst tackles I have saw in this league in recent years.

Look at the boy at Hearts who he broke his leg.

I did like the Motherwell player that broke his eggs that time tho :D

I actually forgot about BH, he was a class player compared to him.

I worked in Rosyth dockyard so did his old man. He was great friends with a guy I knew well and the guy knew all the family well. Told me if brown hadn't been able to kick a ball, he'd have ended up nothing, as he was really as dense as feck.

His dad is a top lad....

We managed pretty well without him.

It took admin and us being kicked out the league to make Scott Brown a "great" signing for Celtic.
I don’t know if a poll was done at the time but I’d guess that a decent majority were disappointed when he went to the scum.

Back