Alex Rae Claiming Major Investment Coming Into Rangers

8-F4-A8-A5-F-9-B46-4662-94-DE-06452-DE33-D32.gif

It does make sense that there would be much more interest now.
The Steven Gerrard factor was always likely to attract external investment but it was a case of getting the right type of investment
If there is now a degree of certainty over getting rid of the fat man, then the timing would be about right.
Let’s hope Alex knows what he is talking about.
He is not the sort to talk nonsense but he also works at that dreadful radio station.

History tells us that ex players come up with a tiny fraction of "exclusives" compared to the ITK posters on here so I expect this one is like the rest of them.

No inside info whatsoever but I really wouldn’t be surprised.

We are now in a good place as a club and are getting world wide coverage like never before in the modern era.

I genuinely dont know what it is like to have enough money to invest in a football club. Maybe a good idea. Maybe not. Who knows?

But I agree with this.

A club once again on the rise. Maybe having Europa last 32 prize money this year. Aiming for Champions League money next year. Buying players at 900k selling for 20m+ (minimum), buying players for 50k selling for 5m+ (very very very minimum)... with a manager in charge who is known worldwide.

Back