Motherwell emails out

Still just had the livi cup game. Surely a shoe in for either hibs or Celtic now

Day before daughters exam.

Pretty sure the answers no but can you upgrade a concession to adult?

Nothing for this. Sitting on 1 (Livi in the cup).

Would have preferred Hibs or them, 100% so not phased.

How many left with just 1 ticket so far after this? Still think it’s going to be Tynecastle end of January before all get a second ticket at the earliest

Got one. Can't say I'm delighted after missing out on better recent ones, and better ones to come.

Killie, and now Motherwell. Not quite the box office of Hearts and Aberdeen!

No joy here. Still sitting on Livi away in cup at the mo...
Hopefully due one of the remaining games this year.

Surely most people must be on 2 games, couple of Livingston and now Motherwell games must have put most people on 2.

Surely most people must be on 2 games, couple of Livingston and now Motherwell games must have put most people on 2.
11k on away CCCS? Also need to remember the full away allocation doesn`t just go to folk on the scheme, take into account RSC`s etc.

On the exact same boat Scott, dyou think one of the next 2 u mentioned is a strong possibility?

Genuinely no idea sir, will depends how many are still on the scheme and still un-allocated after Motherwell. Not sure who would have those numbers? We could look at attendances on all the away games thus far and take it away from those on the scheme.

If your only on 1 point mate and have a chance of Hibs I could maybe swap you mate I got this and working it

Thanks for the offer mate but I go with my brother so it would need to be two and someone has already PM'd me about it Haha.

No guarantee for Hibs anyway. Hope you get sorted bud.

Back