New Song Being Pelted Out Against Feyenoord

Was belted out for ages at the game. Everywhere you went in Amsterdam it was being sung.

What's pish about it? Catchy wee tune, celebrates our history and has no mention of the filth, the IRA, the UVF or Bobby Sands.
We have retards that sing more about the IRA,a shit stained dead terrorist and an old man in Rome than the mentally challengeds do .It is absolutely mind boggling in this day and age

Great to have a catchy song that is about our fantastic history and easy for all fans young and old to join in with.

Doesn’t mention bobby sands, the ira or hating catholics so won’t please all.

I'd dispute that hugely given what looks like it may happen that you're not allowed to speak about.
The lad on twitter who said Dave King was stepping down and who was ridiculed for it, says the rumours are a lot of pish.

Make of it what you will, pinch of salt etc etc

The lad on twitter who said Dave King was stepping down and who was ridiculed for it, says the rumours are a lot of pish.

There has been a few posts on on twitter now saying that there will be no charges.

Then again it's twitter, good chance that it's Bullshit.

Hope so mate.

I just don't think we can call our support the best on the planet when some, and I stress some, have chanted things which have made it a possibility.

However, im taking the thread focus away from a great song. Apologies for that. Happy to leave it at that.

Back