Rangers v Hearts - Match Thread - RTV

Assuming its Aribo in midfield & Arfield as an inside right forward, i really hope we give Aribo freedom to be more advanced rather than pulling deep to cover Barisic.

In theory, this should be the case as Jack isn't around to be driving forward & Davis/Kamara will both be deeper

Of all the games we have coming up this is the best game to rest Jack, given he never had his usual rest during the international break and he is managing a knee problem it makes sense to make sure our most consistent player gets a rest before a huge month.

Anyone know when RTV actually starts? It's just a 15 second notice for me saying to refresh 30 mins before ko.

oor-wullie-1.png

Why no Jack?

Does he see hearts as less an important game than Europa?

Got to be mental
I would guess it's because Jack's played a lot recently, we've got 2 games after this in the next week and we've got a squad that should be more than capable of coping without 1 player against Hearts at home

I would guess it's because Jack's played a lot recently, we've got 2 games after this in the next week and we've got a squad that should be more than capable of coping without 1 player against Hearts at home

Aye it worked well last time.

Strongest team in league every week please.

How do I get rid of the big pause symbol on my RTV screen?

Which hopeless Scottish ref do we have today?

I expect they will do as they like, elbowing and barging, while we are held to the letter of the law.

Back