Rangers v Hearts - Match Thread - RTV

Unless they act soon, this Hearts teams could easily be relegated. They’re absolutely shite, and that’s not taking anything away from our performance.

well done rangers,that ref performance goes up there with one of the worst I've seen

Superb performance lads. Davis was truly outstanding today.

Absolutely disgusting performance from the referee - Hearts could have had at least 4 red cards with 2 of them being straight red cards.

Naismith is a total wank of a player. He excelled in wankiness today.

We all remember the humiliation of not being able to best Hearts during that awful season in the championship. Today we put 5 past them without breaking a sweat.

Success is surely in the air.

A great result for us, but can't help but feel that goal County had chopped off today suddenly seems a little more important...

Great result with no apparent injuries so I'm more than happy with that. Well done Rangers.

all round good performance loved Ojo going for that ball for the 5th goal great determination

The ref giving a lot of sympathy decisions now. Bastards
I think it was just as well the game has ended. They had completely lost their discipline and were out to hurt our players. Obviously they got no discouragement from the ref.

Some of that tackling was feckin criminal.

Anybody can have the odd late one but there were several today where the ball was irrelevant, just went through the man.

A great result for us, but can't help but feel that goal County had chopped off today suddenly seems a little more important...
Nah mate not right now. It’s all about results this month. It’s unlikely we will be as free scoring in midweek whereas I expect the tramps to rack up a few more goals so winning is all that matters and if we can keep goal difference up then great.

Good result, ref was shocking. We were getting kicked all over the place.

Arfield and Aribo are so much better in the middle of the park than they are in that RW position.

Back